The Trump Card...

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The “developments” amount to a hill of beans, as well as this Fuentes character.
The Democrat party is more likely to collapse from the infighting with their pro-Hamas faction that's been raising h*ll on college campuses all over the country. These radicals actually have a following that makes news and affects voters with their antisemitic vitriol. Fuentes in comparison is a flea on an elephant's butt.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Curious if this had something to do with it?
Good job Crowder. As I was saying. It’s lawfare and a corrupt process. Glad some were willing to admit publicly, albeit unwittingly, what they are doing to Trump:
:cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon:
IMG_1014.jpegIMG_1016.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: muttly

ATeam

Retired Expediter

Dick Cheney supports Harris, says Trump ‘can never be trusted with power again’​

The implosion continues....
A number of Republicans will take comfort in and follow the lead of conservative Cheney's rejection of Trump and vote for Harris; just as some will take comfort and follow the leads of numerous other big-name Republicans who have done what Cheney is doing. It's notable that Cheney is not a never-Trumper. He has previously endorsed Trump, but, now seeing the power-hungry and self-centered Trump is, Cheney has changed.

That numerous big-name Republicans are doing this is clear. How many will follow their lead remains unknown.

Every day we see Trump losing slivers of support among various sectors. With the race this close, we'll have to wait to see if this is happening in sufficient numbers for Harris to win. Pundits like to talk about how Harris leads trump by huge margins among certain groups. Is such a lead, limited to a certain group, significant? It could be if the group is large. But certain groups don't vote in elections. All groups do.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Sentencing Delay

Judge Merchan delayed Trump's sentencing until after the election. Some are suggesting that's because Merchan has already decided to sentence Trump to prison, and he delayed doing so until after the election to the sentence easier to impose ... after Trump's election interference arguments become moot.

It requires mind-reading to buy into such a thing, but it's an interesting theory.

One thing the delay clearly does is deny Trump the enthusiasm and fundraising boost he might have otherwise had, had sentencing happened in September and jail time was ordered. Historically, Trump's base becomes energized when Trump suffers an adverse legal action and millions of newly contributed funds flow in. Not this time. By delaying the sentencing, Merchan denied Trump this surge of support. And he did so at a crucial time. With the election just 60 days away, Trump does not get his big sentencing show and big opportunity to stir up his base.

Reactions: Ragman

ATeam

Retired Expediter
The Democrat party is more likely to collapse from the infighting with their pro-Hamas faction that's been raising h*ll on college campuses all over the country.
The protests have either ceased or they are not receiving the news coverage they once did. The pro-Palestinian protesters that showed up in Chicago got little notice and they quietly returned home. The Democratic Party has had surge of unifying energy since Biden dropped out. The party has not been this united and this enthused since the Obama campaign of 2008.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
CHENEY’S FOR HARRIS isn’t the flex some think it is. :tearsofjoy:
The Cheneys are irrelevant. Dizzy Lizzy was overwhelmingly rejected by Wyoming voters in her last reelection bid and Daddy Dick faded into irrelevance years ago. Today they are has-beens without a party.

Lest we forget, this is what liberals thought of Dick Cheney when he held office:

Reactions: muttly

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The protests have either ceased or they are not receiving the news coverage they once did.
The anti-Israel protests are alive and well, but are not getting news coverage from mainstream media for the obvious political reasons. Nevertheless, Rashida Tlaib and her pro-Palistinian posse are alive and well, and will continue their anti-Israel political activities.

Coinciding with this blatant antisemitism is the harassment of Jewish students on the Columbia campus and many other universities across the country. If this same racism was being directed against black students, we'd be seeing the National Guard brought in to protect their civil rights just like they did in then1960s.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Yep, I can see it here in the Midwest.
Poll looks accurate.
"Poll looks accurate"??????? How do you know? Seriously ... how do you know?

What I see is this. When Harris became the candidate, she instantly closed the polling gap that previously existed between Biden and Trump. That's not one poll showing this, it's numerous polls; each varying a bit in the point spread, each differing a bit in its methodology, each with its history that can be evaluated. But as a group, the polls clearly showed Harris obliterated the lead Trump previously enjoyed.

Up to and shortly after the Democratic convention, the polls, as a group, showed Harris holding a slight lead, but within the margin of error. Currently, that lead has faded a bit and it seems the two major candidates are essentially tied in the polls.

I don't know if that will hold or not. There is no way to know. At this point, and unless something changes big time, there is little any individual poll or even a group of polls can tell us about the November election outcome.

That being the case, the Trump/Harris debate Tuesday night is a very important event. It is likely to be widely viewed and it may sway the opinions of millions of Americans.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"Poll looks accurate"??????? How do you know? Seriously ... how do you know?
Just an observation. Poll looks accurate. As in Trump’s support in the Midwest appears solid. I’m seeing it with yard signs in midwestern cities where I live, even in lean democratic ones that are in a county that has a history of being a bellwether for presidential elections.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was on vacation for the last 2 weeks so I had some time to waste, was looking on youtube for something to watch, found a video of someone who was talking to Michael Cohen. They were making fun of Trump for his answer to what he would do about child care if he is elected. Cohen called his answer "word vomit". In case anyone missed this absolute joke of an answer, here is an article that has it typed out, word for word.

And before anyone complains about CNN, they were the only organization that actually transcribed the entire answer (that I found anyway).

The real answer to this question is that when Trump tanks the economy, people wont have jobs to go to so child care is not going to be an issue.

So Trumpers, how do you explain this "word vomit"?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just an observation. Poll looks accurate. As in Trump’s support in the Midwest appears solid. I’m seeing it with yard signs in midwestern cities where I live, even in lean democratic ones that are in a county that has a history of being a bellwether for presidential elections.

And dont forget once the Right wing nut jobs start patrolling the polling places with their AR15s, a good number of people who would vote for Harris will turn around and leave.