The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: Pilgrim

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A strategy that's working quite well, don't you think? She did no interviews. Her strength grew. She did one interview. Her strength grew. Going forward, it won't matter how many interviews she does or does not do. voters are not keeping count. They're looking for a candidate they can believe in. The upcoming debate will settle that question for millions.

Trump's buttons are easily pushed. Prosecutor Harris will play convicted felon Trump like a fiddle.
Actually polls are showing she’s fading. The more they see of Harris, the more they dislike. That’s why she’s campaigning in New Hampshire. A state that should be locked up by now. Trying to plug leaks in a sinking boat.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Where is Trump?

We know Trump did no public campaign events on Monday, Labor Day, while Harris and Walz did three. I did not see anything of Trump on the campaign trail yesterday (Tues.) either. Today, Harris will do a public event in New Hampshire. Walz will do two stops in PA. Does Trump have anything scheduled today?

Usually, Labor Day marks the beginning of the final, intense phase for presidential campaigns. Not so much for Trump, it seems. This is odd candidate behavior. Where is Trump and what is he doing? How is his physical and mental health? Does he need the rest? Is his staff keeping off the trail to minimize his blunders? If he's not out on the trail campaigning, what is he doing to win the hearts and minds of the voters he needs?
Keep in mind that there was a security failure less than 2 months ago. Reportedly there are still issues. So any overly ambitious schedule may not be prudent. But interviews are in Trump’s wheelhouse( unlike Harris) so he should mostly continue with that and should utilize X’s big audience to get his message out. Hopefully multiple times before the election.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
The Drain Continues

In its entire history, Trump Media stock (market symbol DJT) has never had eight consecutive down days. It has now. It seems investors are losing faith in this stock. For eight consecutive days, there have been more sellers than buyers. To attract buyers, the sellers must sell their stock at a lower price, so down the price goes. Down, down, down, for eight consecutive days. Down, down, down for more days in a row than has ever happened before.

Why is this? There are three factors. (1) Trump returned to Twitter (X) and he is posting on Tik Tok. Truth Social no longer has the exclusive on Trump posts. (2) The Sept. 20 lockout lift is rapidly approaching, which allows Trump and other insiders to sell a vast quantities of shares that were previously locked up by the merger rules common to a newly issued SPAC stock like this. Trump has said nothing about his intent to sell or not sell. His failure to say he believes in this stock and will not sell is prompting millions of shares to be sold as investors cut their losses ahead of expected further price declines.

No matter how low the share price falls, Trump will receive a huge windfall if he sells his shares, because he got them for free under the terms of the SPAC deal. He and other insiders built all kinds of advantages for themselves in this; which will produce massive profits for them at the expense of the investors they duped into buying this stock after they created it.

Trump has a strong incentive to sell his shares as quickly as he can. The sooner he gets out, the lower his risk of further price declines that are certain to come, because this is a money losing company which, by its own admission in SEC filings, is uncertain of its future viability.

This is not a real company. It's a classic pump and dump scheme, masterfully executed by Trump. The company's intrinsic value is nowhere near the current stock price and it has no products that are meaningfully profitable.

Keep the money coming, MAGA dupes! Show the libs who's boss. Buy Trump stock! Our hero, Donald Trump won't let you down (even though he already has by now posting on platforms other than Truth Social). Fight! Fight! Fight!

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When Harris’s “stock” plummets like it is doing it’s convenient to focus on other stocks.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump Admits He Lost in 2020, Leading Nick Fuentes to Disavow Him

I did not know who right-wing influencer Nick Fuentes was until he showed up in today's news. It seems he has quite the following. He was previously aligned with Trump, to the point Trump had him as a dinner guest at Mar-a-Lago. The bromance is over and Fuentes has now vowed to do everything in his power to take Trump down.

Fuentes hates that Trump admitted his 2020 election defeat. He calls it a "tremendous betrayal" and "callus indifference to the sacrifices that [Trump's] supporters made on his behalf." Fuentes is now mobilizing his supporters, called, "Groypers," to take action to defeat Trump in the 2024 election. He says he is mobilizing his "Groyper Army" to protest at a Michigan Trump event in the near future.

Fuentes is a far-right, white supremacist, Christian nationalist. He has been seen wearing a MAGA hat. I don't know if Fuentes has quit MAGA or just quit Trump. Whatever is going on, he is royally pissed at Trump.

Fuentes: "So, why did we do Stop the Steal? Why did did anyone go to Jan. 6? Why did any one go to jail? ... It would have been good to know that before 1,600 people got charged. It would’ve been good to know that before (I) had all my money frozen, put on a no-fly list, banned from everything, lost all my bank and payment processing.”

View the video to hear it from Fuentes himself.

News story here

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I did not know who right-wing influencer Nick Fuentes was until he showed up in today's news. It seems he has quite the following. He was previously aligned with Trump, to the point Trump had him as a dinner guest at Mar-a-Lago. The bromance is over and Fuentes has now vowed to do everything in his power to take Trump down.

Fuentes hates that Trump admitted his 2020 election defeat. He calls it a "tremendous betrayal" and "callus indifference to the sacrifices that [Trump's] supporters made on his behalf." Fuentes is now mobilizing his supporters, called, "Groypers," to take action to defeat Trump in the 2024 election. He says he is mobilizing his "Groyper Army" to protest at a Michigan Trump event in the near future.

Fuentes is a far-right, white supremacist, Christian nationalist. He has been seen wearing a MAGA hat. I don't know if Fuentes has quit MAGA or just quit Trump. Whatever is going on, he is royally pissed at Trump.

Fuentes: "So, why did we do Stop the Steal? Why did did anyone go to Jan. 6? Why did any one go to jail? ... It would have been good to know that before 1,600 people got charged. It would’ve been good to know that before (I) had all my money frozen, put on a no-fly list, banned from everything, lost all my bank and payment processing.”

News story here
With these developments, how long will be until the collapse of the current Republican Party is complete.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

News story here

Most of MAGA doesn’t even know who he and those that do, most dislike him. Probably view him as a young troll trying to have influence, which he doesn’t have much.​

ATeam

Retired Expediter
With these developments, how long will be until the collapse of the current Republican Party is complete.
I'm not sure how big this is, but it certainly provides a preview. Infighting is endemic in and fatal to authoritarian organizations. We've seen it among Republicans in the US House, the Michigan Republican Party, and now it's raising it's ugly head in the far-right branch of the MAGA base.

ATeam

Retired Expediter

Most of MAGA doesn’t even know who he and those that do, most dislike him. Probably view him as a young troll trying to have influence, which he doesn’t have much.​

Chat GPT says this about Fuentes:

"Nick Fuentes is a controversial figure, and his influence largely depends on the context. He is known for his far-right and extremist views, and he's been associated with white nationalist and anti-Semitic rhetoric. His influence is notable among certain fringe groups and individuals who are drawn to his ideas, but his impact on mainstream political discourse is more limited.

"Fuentes has used platforms like social media and his own streaming content to promote his views, which has garnered him a following among certain extremist communities. However, his influence is often countered by widespread criticism and condemnation from both mainstream and more moderate conservative figures.

"In terms of broader societal impact, his influence is significant within his niche, but it hasn't translated into mainstream political power or large-scale movements.

"Trump's exact feelings about Fuentes or his specific views remain somewhat ambiguous, but [entertaining him as a dinner guest at Mar-a-Lago] certainly brought unwanted attention and criticism, which might suggest that Trump is either less discerning about the company he keeps or is strategically aligning himself with controversial figures to appeal to a particular base."

Fuentes has 400,000 Twitter followers (X) and 99,000 followers on Rumble, and 64,000 subscribers on Telegram, He is active on other fringe social media platforms as well. I do not know what his current status is on Truth Social. Once banned from Twitter, Musk reinstated him in May. Fuentes has a longstanding podcast named America First. When he speaks in public, he draws a crowd of hundreds and sometimes tops 1,000.

In his recent podcast "What is Even Left of MAGA?" Fuentes does a pretty good job listing some of Trump's flip-flops. The man feels betrayed by Trump and he's letting the world know.

Regarding influence, Fuentes punches above his weight because a number of influencers and some mainstream media outlets amplify his comments, as did Trump himself when he invited Fuentes for dinner.

1725614994289.png

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Chat GPT says this about Fuentes:

"Nick Fuentes is a controversial figure, and his influence largely depends on the context. He is known for his far-right and extremist views, and he's been associated with white nationalist and anti-Semitic rhetoric. His influence is notable among certain fringe groups and individuals who are drawn to his ideas, but his impact on mainstream political discourse is more limited.

"Fuentes has used platforms like social media and his own streaming content to promote his views, which has garnered him a following among certain extremist communities. However, his influence is often countered by widespread criticism and condemnation from both mainstream and more moderate conservative figures.

"In terms of broader societal impact, his influence is significant within his niche, but it hasn't translated into mainstream political power or large-scale movements.

"Trump's exact feelings about Fuentes or his specific views remain somewhat ambiguous, but [entertaining him as a dinner guest at Mar-a-Lago] certainly brought unwanted attention and criticism, which might suggest that Trump is either less discerning about the company he keeps or is strategically aligning himself with controversial figures to appeal to a particular base."

Fuentes has 400,000 Twitter followers (X) and 99,000 followers on Rumble, and 64,000 subscribers on Telegram, He is active on other fringe social media platforms as well. I do not know what his current status is on Truth Social. Once banned from Twitter, Musk reinstated him in May. Fuentes has a longstanding podcast named America First. When he speaks in public, he draws a crowd of hundreds and sometimes tops 1,000.

In his recent podcast "What is Even Left of MAGA?" Fuentes does a pretty good job listing some of Trump's flip-flops. The man feels betrayed by Trump and he's letting the world know.

Regarding influence, Fuentes punches above his weight because a number of influencers and some mainstream media outlets amplify his comments, as did Trump himself when he invited Fuentes for dinner.

View attachment 24116
I’d be wary about Chat GPT. It has shown to have a information bias.
Example: Trump didn’t “invite him to dinner”.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I’d be wary about Chat GPT. It has shown to have a information bias.
Example: Trump didn’t “invite him to dinner”.
Everything and everyone who does not agree with you has information bias.

Trump has secret service protection. Nobody ends up at his dinner table by accident. Trump only started spewing about Fuentes and blaming others for his presence after the public pushback began.

Like 40 cabinet officials once liked by Trump, and who once liked him, Fuentes has seen the light. He discovered Trump is not the man Fuentes thought he was. Fuentes has concluded that Trump does not belong anywhere near presidential power, and he, like the 40 officials, are letting the world know.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Everything and everyone who does not agree with you has information bias.

Trump has secret service protection. Nobody ends up at his dinner table by accident. Trump only started spewing about Fuentes and blaming others for his presence after the public pushback began.
It’s been demonstrated that chat gpt omits information and displays a bias. Might want to bone-up on that reality. x.com
Trump isn’t required to scan every public post of a person that was guest of a guest.
IMG_1006.jpegIMG_1005.jpegIMG_1007.jpegIMG_1008.jpeg