Michael Jackson and Farrah died today

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Now the Scum of the Earth Starts Showing their Ugly Faces!! Al The Moron Sharpton is Now the Jackson Family Spokesman!! Wonder when His Butt Buddy Jesse The Girlie Boy Jackson is Going to Pop Out in Front Of The Cameras? :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah and Keith Urban shows off his tight butt at concerts wearing the tightest blue jeans...He doesn't have to grab his "package" it is well highlighted...:cool:

Sex sells...ask Marilyn Monroe, Liberace, Hugh Grant, Madonna..
Betty Grable....oh them stems!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Now the Scum of the Earth Starts Showing their Ugly Faces!! Al The Moron Sharpton is Now the Jackson Family Spokesman!! Wonder when His Butt Buddy Jesse The Girlie Boy Jackson is Going to Pop Out in Front Of The Cameras? :D
As far as intelligent and thoughtful contributions go, the username was well chosen.
Did you mistake the Soapbox for another site, where such garbage passes for wit?

DougTravels

Not a Member
As far as intelligent and thoughtful contributions go, the username was well chosen.
Did you mistake the Soapbox for another site, where such garbage passes for wit?

It is funny how alot somehow see need the need to name call, much like a fatty fatty 2 by 4 chant on a playground. It is as if they need to re-affirm their points with child like names or a bully mentality. Obummer, Al (the moron), his butt buddy girlie boy Jackson. It is really an interesting study, It makes me think that they are so insecure in their arguments that they feel the need to name call to reinforce their points or lack of them. I guess they just never grew up, or maybe they watch too much Fox News and think that it makes their argument stronger. It is laughable to say the least.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I believe it shows a pathetic need to feel 'superior' to someone else - anyone else. Famous people are safe to insult, cos they'll never challenge the remarks, eh?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I enjoy sleeping with my dog, so does that mean... I'm 'into' bestiality
That's precisely what they're saying. They are also saying that if they were to find themselves in a bed with a young boy that they would not be able to control themselves and would molest the child, because, if you're in bed with a child, that is the only possible conclusion that can be reached. There are no circumstances whatsoever, ever, ever, in which an adult and a child could be in the same bed and the adult not be a child molester. Can't happen. Isn't possible. No way, no how.

It it weird that Michael Jackson invited little boys into his bed (and, I might add with the thorough knowledge of the boy's parents)? Absolutely. It's not a normal thing to do, at least in the context of our normalcy. Then again, most of us aren't child-like in almost every way. He never had a childhood, and he spent his entire adult life trying to have one, and he never matured beyond it. If anything, when he was with kids he was the same as them, at least in his mind. Mental illness, genius, they often go hand in hand, because the mis-wiring that enables the genius is the same mis-wiring that causes other 'way out of the box' thinking in other aspects of one's life. But it depends on your frame of reference, and of course most of our frame of reference would put him squarely in the mental illness corner, because what he did was really, really odd, 'cause we're not 8 years old mentally and have no idea how he can think the way he did. But he was mentally a child in almost all aspects of his life. I guess that makes him a sexual predator, tho.

In any case, none of the criminal charges stuck. He was never proven guilty, and if you've ever been accused of doing something you didn't do, you'd understand how important that is. The civil cases had "money grab" written all over them.

So go back to your quiet bestiality. Don't try and deny it. We know what you do with that dog when you're alone.

BTW, Greg...
"There is a difference between the street singer (like dabluzman) and a professional groomed entertainer. The former is needed, they are the ones who actually struggle and take things seriously."

Man, ya gotta stop the Q-Tip when there's resistence. "Actually struggle and take things seriously," I actually laughed out loud at that. I know plenty of street musicians who struggle precisely because they don't take things seriously. They don't know what it takes to be successful both musically and professionaly. And if they are content to be a street musician, they're not struggling... struggle over. In many ways a professional groomed musician struggles even harder, every day, to stay successful, and they most definitely take things seriously, as there are more things to take seriously. And as soon as you stop taking any of them seriously, you're toast, you don't last, you're here today and gone tomorrow. A street musician doesn't have that kind of pressure, seriously.

As for which one is needed and which isn't, that's purely a personal preference. A someone with a double major in music with a degree that I'm not going to get into here, and as someone who made a living as a musician for a while, I can tell you that a singer sings and a player plays, not because they are needed or not, but because they have to.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter

Maybe you can tell me?? I have read a-lot of your Posts as well and "Some" Of them are Quite Off the Wall so Don't Start with the Jibs Until your Front Porch is Clean!!!!:D

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Maybe you can tell me?? I have read a-lot of your Posts as well and "Some" Of them are Quite Off the Wall so Don't Start with the Jibs Until your Front Porch is Clean!!!!:D
Tell you what? Which part didn't you understand?
"Off the wall"? Guilty. [As Turtle demonstrated, sometimes play is necessary] But show me one that calls anyone ugly, moron, or the particularly charming 'butt buddy'. I don't indulge in childish name calling to make a point, because I am not a child, and acting like one isn't my style. [Well, except when I can get hold of a squirt gun, or a snowball, lol]
BTW: I believe the word you were aiming for was 'gibes', right?

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Ok Here Ya Go: First Thing First, Showing their Ugly Faces is a Metaphor and Has been Used for Years, so I was Not Calling anyone Ugly! But Sharpton Is a Moron and I always Thought he was, And as Far as Jackson and Sharpton Being Butt Buddies,(Which is also a Metaphor) It Seems that as Long as One of them is On Television or is in the News, The Other One soon Follows! So You and Travels Can say what you want because Like I said Some of your Posts as well as His are sometimes Downright Ridicilous and Hilarious at the same time! :D Oh, And Jibs Is The Word I was Intending!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I enjoy sleeping with my dog, so does that mean [in your minds] I'm 'into' bestiality?

I have slept in my van with 2000 pounds of powered cheese on two occasions, does that make me a cheese doodler?

Cheri, you don't even have a front porch to clean. If you hung your sleeper curtain from the top of your cab to the front of the hood it would make an awesome jib. Then you could jibe your jib and that ain't no jive. Ahoy mates. Shiver me timbers and a bottle of rum.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I still don't see what sails have to do with it, but glad I could provide some amusement - my day wasn't wasted after all. :cool:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I have slept in my van with 2000 pounds of powered cheese on two occasions, does that make me a cheese doodler?

Cheri, you don't even have a front porch to clean. If you hung your sleeper curtain from the top of your cab to the front of the hood it would make an awesome jib. Then you could jibe your jib and that ain't no jive. Ahoy mates. Shiver me timbers and a bottle of rum.
Weird minds think alike too, lol :D

are12

Expert Expediter

OMG Moot, leave it to you to come up with the cheese doodler!

Thanks for the laugh - I really needed it!