December 2014

vpn43119

Rookie Expediter
depends on how much reach your carriers has....Denver is just a few down I-25....Fort Collins...

The plan is to dh down to Denver, but Denver is hard to get out from as well..my carrier can reach far!! The only problem is that it needs to be worth it for me $$$$

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Deer hunting tomorrow in Calhoun County. I can understand how so many are jealous.

Jealous no way..
If this rain keeps up I'll be setting up decoys in my driveway. If I don't have a pre planned load by the time I hit leg 2 I'm shooting duck.
Have fun with it hope you knock one down.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Jealous no way..
If this rain keeps up I'll be setting up decoys in my driveway. If I don't have a pre planned load by the time I hit leg 2 I'm shooting duck.
Have fun with it hope you knock one down.

Just be glad that rain isn't snow or worse freezing rain

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Pray they never outlaw single sheet logs were all screwed then!!!

Properly won't be long and there will be a app/hack for that. I wouldn't be surprised if carriers don't already have a override for when it suits them. If it ever goes full scale I'm not sure it will effect me much.. Last DOT cop that went thru my books actually questioned me if that's all I ever work in any given week. :D

ishipforexcellence

Seasoned Expediter
Fleet Owner
Pretty good month so far. Ohio seems busy. Had a shortie from IL-WI, several IL-OH. Sunday IL-DE. I've not been to Delaware so looking forward to it. Be safe all.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The plan is to dh down to Denver, but Denver is hard to get out from as well..my carrier can reach far!! The only problem is that it needs to be worth it for me $$$$

Keep in mind YOU said ..YES....so whatever happens is on you....most of us know what can happen out there....if there is no money on the back end....and you are not prepared to swallow a lot of DH...just say NO.........while BIG miles looks attractive at first, when you get there and look around and then it sinks in....WTF did I just do to myself!!! LOL Good luck! Ken aka OVM

Me I'd go home.....its like 250 miles from Gillette to home....:)

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got #7 for this week. Warren MI to Holland MI. Didn't plan to go home this weekend, but that's really close to home. Plus it's been a great busy week. I could go home and hang Christmas lights and get the snow blower ready and put up the driveway markers. Unless the freight gods have other ideas.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So in the next 48 hours... Davenport to eau Claire- O'hare airport-Detroit airport-canton-Lansing- home in NE Ohio !

Sent from my flying circus

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Just got #7 for this week. Warren MI to Holland MI. Didn't plan to go home this weekend, but that's really close to home. Plus it's been a great busy week. I could go home and hang Christmas lights and get the snow blower ready and put up the driveway markers. Unless the freight gods have other ideas.

I need your freight gods to come my way señor lol

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 Christmas Party's this weekend, 1 for the law firm my wife works for and 1 for our Jim Beam Club, wonder which one will be more fun?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
2 Christmas Party's this weekend, 1 for the law firm my wife works for and 1 for our Jim Beam Club, wonder which one will be more fun?

We were slated to go to a doctor's Christmas party yesterday. That was before my dad died. The lack of sleep caused me to catch some major yuckies my son brought home from school. I'm sure it would've been good, but I'd rather be home. I'm going to talk my wife into getting me a t-shirt she found...

Intoverts unite!
We're here!
We're uncomfortable!
And we wanna go home!