December 2014

tknight

Veteran Expediter
As usual deceived to sit and have lunch got a job direct pick up/ deliver direct got to love that pimp ( the other one) full price no questions asked 300 miles!
Rounds out the week!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great week. Pickup #6 from KY/TN border city to Livonia MI. Delivers Saturday morning. That still leaves time for another weekend load!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
1d1fe3136bc546438cfeecba2995f3c4.jpg

..........................:p

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Delivered and made the Co Happy got another load then another one 2 for Monday - Tue then while I was busy post tripping I got a message Load Cancelled. Ok that being done I had no recourse but to let the other one go as it would have been a super looser load with out the first one. U all can relate how one leads to the next one and so on. Get the Pic so now Here I sit. I got a -75 and nothing being given worth taking unless hauling for free is your cup of Tea. Its not for me. The system went crazy and was calling my phone for every offer while I had the clink on. I Rebooted the system have a nice day!!!!

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Location: Sharonville,, can't get thru on the phones to verify the load and the music is driving me nuts..Loaded at 10:10 pm now nearly 10:45 and no answer.. Oh well not like I wanted to sleep sometime tonight.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Location: Sharonville,, can't get thru on the phones to verify the load and the music is driving me nuts..Loaded at 10:10 pm now nearly 10:45 and no answer.. Oh well not like I wanted to sleep sometime tonight.

When I can't get thru to dispatch I just hit 2 and then 2 again. Seems to work most of the time.