December 2014

RoadHouse

Active Expediter
Bring on the snow, bring on the freezing rain, bring on the winter driving, and bring on the pain. That quotes for you Iceroadtrucker!

Casper0418

Rookie Expediter
It's nice to read a thread where everyone is moving and getting loads, and the posts are positive and up beat. Hope ya'll have a great December!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bring on the snow, bring on the freezing rain, bring on the winter driving, and bring on the pain. That quotes for you Iceroadtrucker!
Winter_Driving_2.jpg

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a grim evening yesterday...got to my pickup in Indiana and there were emergency trucks in the one driveway and a few police cars.....no one was really outside as it was rather cool at 10pm.....much to my dismay...there was a body on the cold ground with a sheet over him as it turns out....they were waiting for the coroner to show up......apparently from my shipper he was an employee that just punched out for the shift and he had a heart attack right there in the lot......
frown.png

vpn43119

Rookie Expediter
Atlanta to Wyoming! Not sure what im getting myself into taking this load.. anyone had any luck around there other then from denver?

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Wednesday started in Boscobel Wi to Cincinnati Ohio. Slept 4 hrs. Groveport ohio to Hanover md to Berlin MD. Now waiting for the guy inside Home Depot to make room.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Had a grim evening yesterday...got to my pickup in Indiana and there were emergency trucks in the one driveway and a few police cars.....no one was really outside as it was rather cool at 10pm.....much to my dismay...there was a body on the cold ground with a sheet over him as it turns out....they were waiting for the coroner to show up......apparently from my shipper he was an employee that just punched out for the shift and he had a heart attack right there in the lot......
frown.png

life is to precious...sad..:(

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
frown.png

Kudos to him for finishing his shift.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Wednesday started in Boscobel Wi to Cincinnati Ohio. Slept 4 hrs. Groveport ohio to Hanover md to Berlin MD. Now waiting for the guy inside Home Depot to make room.

Omg Home Depot has the most over crowded docks stuff piled high seem to take them forever to move stuff out of the way it's why when I do those multi drop deliveries I charge and extra 75 per drop for the bs involved and they never seem to know how to do that load number sticker!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
At home , bid on 12 jobs so far this morning not a single one accepted wtf? There can't be that many trucks in north east ohio.
Might be time to fun a new pimp!