December 2014

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been baby sitting a load since Friday that delivers in greenwood Indiana at 800 monday....about to get ready to head out.

Also has anyone ever driven for miller expedited out of Indianapolis?

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I've been baby sitting a load since Friday that delivers in greenwood Indiana at 800 monday....about to get ready to head out.

Also has anyone ever driven for miller expedited out of Indianapolis?

I've done a half dozen loads for them in the past year
They're ok but it seems to take forever to get the paper done so I can finally leave. They have their own trucks but like to keep em local I do the Otr stuff

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well i hope the Ohio state fans here are happy they made it past Wisconsin to win the big ten(14) title
th_whoop-de-doo-clean.jpg

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Ok sitting at Lowes on hwy 72 in Huntsville. About to catch up on hulu. Gotta keep babysitting this load til 0800.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Slowly made me way to Indianapolis, sitting at the j 8 miles from greenwood.

5 panther cargo vans panther straight Barret straight and couple other unmarked sprinters....

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
delivery #1 of 2 this Morning ... Talk to the shipping clerk says go around to the ramp ... Go around and a VAnner appears to be sleeping on the ramp LOL! That's what I get for sleeping in the parking lot and not the docks !

Sent from my flying circus

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Load one is here with man power.

Attachments

• 1418042530127.jpg
    1418042530127.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 1418042539920.jpg
    1418042539920.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 1418042551276.jpg
    1418042551276.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 47

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Closed the week with 5200 mi. Most ever. Lots of dh included and will be credited in April. Fair enough:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Closed the week with 5200 mi. Most ever. Lots of dh included and will be credited in April. Fair enough:)

wow 5200 miles....you should have at least what $4,000 gross on that?
Industry average on DH for a CV is about 20% just over a 1,000 DH miles?....

anywho's great running......wtg:)

Last edited:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice weekend run, New Haven, CT to ATL. Stopped at home Friday night, visited my brother near DC Sat nite, then came down yesterday. Now to the Pilot nearby for a shower :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice weekend run, New Haven, CT to ATL. Stopped at home Friday night, visited my brother near DC Sat nite, then came down yesterday. Now to the Pilot nearby for a shower :)

Nice weekend run..WTG......
..I sat out the weekend....unfortunately.....unloaded on the Dreaded Friday and too low on the board and not enough time to get to another area before the clock ran out.....drats....I try NOT to take them Friday killers...It not like I can run home here......LOL

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
wow 5200 miles....you should have at least what $4,000 gross on that?
Industry average on DH for a CV is about 20% just over a 1,000 DH miles?....

anywho's great running......wtg:)

Thanks Ken. Not quite that amount. But at the end of the year with all other calculations and credits come in, It'll be close. For the dh, I think I just broke the industry average, lol.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks Ken. Not quite that amount. But at the end of the year with all other calculations and credits come in, It'll be close. For the dh, I think I just broke the industry average, lol.

the keyword there is "average".....its not like written on stone tablets....LOL