December 2014

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
Just del in moss point,ms 10 hrs early. I'm at the pilot here ready for my next load whenever that is. Lol

Last edited:

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
So dispatch had me meet with another driver and give him my load and sent me to pick up a load in the morning Shannon MS going to Tomah WI. So I'm sleeping at Lowe's. Gnight peeps

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Elyria Oh to Johnson city Tn
Why do they have to call me every hour to see where I'm at when all I have is a load of used cardboard flattened ? Just driving me nuts but I did get my full rate so I'm happy
People ship the strangest stuff via expedite...

Last edited:

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Dropped at 0600 got into dock right away and greeted with a warm "crap not this crap again" I love my job!

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took an evening shortie to Rock Hill, SC. Now at the J with about 6-7 vans. Hopefully Charlotte is busy...

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Took an evening shortie

Me to only in a different state.. Into the 3rd day of the pay period and I am sitting on 90 loaded miles. Ya only hope out of several shifts of dispatchers someone could come up with at least another shortie. 14 hour clock is ticking.. Effective immediately this taking one for the team is out the window... At what point am I going to learn..

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Me to only in a different state.. Into the 3rd day of the pay period and I am sitting on 90 loaded miles. Ya only hope out of several shifts of dispatchers someone could come up with at least another shortie. 14 hour clock is ticking.. Effective immediately this taking one for the team is out the window... At what point am I going to learn..

That would be the next one,

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've said that many times..This time I think I just may actually listen to myself..:D

Yea me too, I passed a on a take one for the team yesterday, Cleveland to Toledo, pick up Monday deliver Tuesday? Really 18 hours to go 150 miles!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Back home from my deer hunt. None taken, seen plenty, no shooters.

Had to get a rental car to make it home. My pick up truck decided that it no longer liked the #6 cylinder spark plug and spit it out. I learned that the truck does not run well on 7 cylinders and it's very noisy and stinky running down the road with a cylinder open. Only had to go a few miles to a shop. There the truck sits. They claim it will be ready today. What a pain.

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
That's how you fit 11 skids in a sprinter

Attachments

• 1418145034664.jpg
    1418145034664.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 1418145052042.jpg
    1418145052042.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 50

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
11 skids...hope you got Str-8 truck rate...

Attachments

• 1418153348801.jpg
    1418153348801.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 36