December 2014

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
funny-ecards-38.jpg

Unfortunately, at work that door leads through HR to the unemployment office :(

DST001

Expert Expediter
I've had a good month so far back and forth to Montreal and now I'm in Salisbury NC i hope this keeps keeping on $$$$ :)

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
That's what happens when dispatchers pay attention and aren't sleeping

Yesterday one of those dispatchers took it upon themselves to make me sleep after doing my lil 90 mile shorty and never informed me..I didn't know it until 8:30pm when the wife called and asked why I was out of service. 16 hours after my arrival I call in to ask and 3rd shift had no idea where I was or what my status was..Needless to say I am at the house once again..

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yesterday one of those dispatchers took it upon themselves to make me sleep after doing my lil 90 mile shorty and never informed me..I didn't know it until 8:30pm when the wife called and asked why I was out of service. 16 hours after my arrival I call in to ask and 3rd shift had no idea where I was or what my status was..Needless to say I am at the house once again..

Yep one dispatcher likes to call and offers me dumb AZZ runs, and when I turn it down likes to say.. Ok I'll put you down for a turn down.... Like it hurts me, I'm the only Van they have in Akron area. So even at the bottom and I'm next out.... That reminds me I should check and see if I'm in service.