December 2014

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Near St Joe is Missouri Route DD. I wonder if that would be an appropriate road on which to build a topless bar ;)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And now ya know the reason why we shoot em first..Not a pretty sight to see a duck hunter cry.

FYI, Ducks dont have teeth.. :D
tumblr_m9kmooMBIr1qhansmo1_500.gif

Says who?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Whereas duck hunters only cry when they miss, or accidentally shoot their dog, or a duck bites their finger.

I never cry when I miss, I laugh, it's part of the fun! I don't own a dog and an accident of any type is not an option. Never been bite by a duck. LOL!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Geez, one stops driving a truck and loses ones sense of humor. :p

Nope, you gots it ALLLLL wrong! My sense of humor is very much intact. My ability to recognize the realities in life, such as the sickness known as cartoons, has been enhanced by the reduction of diesel fumes and the stench of urine soaked parking lots!

"I can see clearly now!"

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nope, you gots it ALLLLL wrong! My sense of humor is very much intact. My ability to recognize the realities in life, such as the sickness known as cartoons, has been enhanced by the reduction of diesel fumes and the stench of urine soaked parking lots!

"I can see clearly now!"
1897814_703018209720582_655786437_n.jpg

.....................:p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!

The caption is funny. The picture is not. That appears to be a herd in trouble. Far too many in one area, low food supply. There does not appear, at least what we can see in the picture, not a lot of browse and the deer are being forced to look for less than ideal food. Looks like they should be taking more does there.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The caption is funny. The picture is not. That appears to be a herd in trouble. Far too many in one area, low food supply. There does not appear, at least what we can see in the picture, not a lot of browse and the deer are being forced to look for less than ideal food. Looks like they should be taking more does there.

it could be one of them deer farms Joe.....

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well I got a load picking up In Orlando Monday night at 11pm at the house of blues, taking the load to Dallas on Wednesday, unload, wait then reload and take it to Houston on Thursday, then unload, wait then reload and take it to San Antonio on Friday.

Let's see if anyone can figure out what I'm taking from that info....

And since I know that I'm not going anywhere tonight, having a meeting with captain Morgan, bottoms up!!!!

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Unloaded earlier in Tennessee enjoying some good eats they have nearby the truck stop may have to try loretta lynns kitchen if im still here tomorrow

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded earlier in Tennessee enjoying some good eats they have nearby the truck stop may have to try loretta lynns kitchen if im still here tomorrow

Hurricane Mills, like it, and Loretta Lynn's kitchen is ok but not steller

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I don't "blame" the bottom" as I don't blame the "top" it is life .....period.....someone will always be on the bottom.....like us for example....168 a week "at the ready" for what?.....5 bucks an hour?.....

But you did reference the minimum wage, implying it is the reason for the price increase. As if prices don't increase otherwise, but we know that's not true.
If we don't care for being at the bottom, we could always start our own company, eh?