OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
10253801_882577958440434_7650854960454499189_n.jpg

that sums me up pretty well.....LOL

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yall are crazy lol. Basketball is the second most popular sport in the world and here in the states. Also I'm from Kentucky in case yall forgot, we do basketball lol

Basketball players just bounce balls. BORING! BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE! Then they cry ALMOST as much as soccer players when someone bumps them. BABIES! :p

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
If THIS happened to a basketball player, or a soccer player, they would be in the hospital for the rest of their, and their grandchildrens's, lives.

In all fairness to Basketball..You remeber me telling ya my son-in-law is breaking into baseball.. 9 weeks ago he attended another camp/tryouts or what ever they call them and placed 5th in the state. Well now thats its his off season he jumped off into refeereeing basketball..Well to make a long story short he is layed up now with a damaged knee and his baseball season is up in the air right now..He has more miles scheduled for the 2015 baseball season then I plan on running myself next year. It will take its toll on a body..I cant beleive he risked his baseball carrer on the local basketball teams. But everything is still up in the air and maybe everything will work out..No finnal word from his doctors as what they are going to do.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In all fairness to Basketball..You remeber me telling ya my son-in-law is breaking into baseball.. 9 weeks ago he attended another camp/tryouts or what ever they call them and placed 5th in the state. Well now thats its his off season he jumped off into refeereeing basketball..Well to make a long story short he is layed up now with a damaged knee and his baseball season is up in the air right now..He has more miles scheduled for the 2015 baseball season then I plan on running myself next year. It will take its toll on a body..I cant beleive he risked his baseball carrer on the local basketball teams. But everything is still up in the air and maybe everything will work out..No finnal word from his doctors as what they are going to do.

"Ref's" work, basketball players dribble. Sorry to hear about his injury

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
They pay just as much as the majority of big box stores. Funny how people want to single them out because that's the cool thing to do.

Personally I like them and will continue supporting their stores.

What you mean is "the majority of other big box stores pay as little as they do", because WalMart is the largest employer. They set the standards that others follow.
There are those who bash them because it's "the cool thing to do", but I am more likely to stop doing something that 'everyone' is doing than to start. [For example: I've had a tattoo for nearly 30 years, and have been keeping it covered up ever since they became 'trendy.']
If you like them, that's your prerogative, and there is much about the stores to like, granted. At the corporate level, however, their disdain for workers and taxpayers is, IMO, corrosive and insulting to the rest of America. We could [and should] be better than that.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
your correct its a vicious circle that will never end but spiral UP!! Look at Canada Ontario with its $12.00 minimum....$6.00 Wendy burger Value meals almost double.......someone has to pay.....

Don't reply - just ask yourself, seriously: when people believe that those at the bottom of the income ladder are to blame for higher prices, and unions are inherently evil, cui bono? [Who benefits?] And why would they lie about it?

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Atlanta to Tulsa. On my way now. Picked up Friday afternoon and deliver Saturday morning.