December 2014

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yea I have to get a babysitting fee,

I took a chance and LOST last month....took one Thursday for a late Friday pickup load cancelled about 3 hrs like 4pm Friday afternoon...and I got squat for it, no dry run nothing....because they cancelled really early???....and got to sit all weekend to boot....NEVER again....

then they had the nerve to ask me to wait till load was ready on SUNDAY afternoon.....LMAO

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I took a chance and LOST last month....took one Thursday for a late Friday pickup load cancelled about 3 hrs like 4pm Friday afternoon...and I got squat for it, no dry run nothing....because they cancelled really early???....and got to sit all weekend to boot....NEVER again....

then they had the nerve to ask me to wait till load was ready on SUNDAY afternoon.....LMAO

Last offer I got like that came at 8am Monday, pick up at 4 pm in Cleveland going to Toledo for Tuesday 9 am delivery! No babysitting fee no bump in rate, and glad I passed since I ended up with my RT 30 run

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
The next time I get the urge to go long, I'll try Tennessee.

I like Tn and prefer to limit it to Crashville.. Most reloads are within striking range for me.. Anything farther south I like to see it go to Team trucks.
Keeentucky is where I would rather be...Always enjoy KY.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I like Tn and prefer to limit it to Crashville.. Most reloads are within striking range for me.. Anything farther south I like to see it go to Team trucks.
Keeentucky is where I would rather be...Always enjoy KY.

Yep Nashville has aways been good to me, and Kentucky is just like running a shorty for me, but I still like to go.

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
So i convinced the first walmart to unload me at 1230am then slept at second unloaded headed to 3rd and done by 930 hell yeah. Now to eat and shop for a heater that is 200 watt or less for my van. Cause my company says getting a generator and mounting it is to expensive. So i have $45 to find a heater.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So i convinced the first walmart to unload me at 1230am then slept at second unloaded headed to 3rd and done by 930 hell yeah. Now to eat and shop for a heater that is 200 watt or less for my van. Cause my company says getting a generator and mounting it is to expensive. So i have $45 to find a heater.

Little buddy heater will run about 45.00 then toss in 20.00 for replacement tanks

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152960257909015[/video]

try.................................

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152960257909015&set=vb.32616834014&t ype=2&theater[/video]

Wifey wanted this posted.....

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
snowpeoplemakingababy.jpg

.....:p

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
look at the calender..its over buddy....no one buys cars in December....production lots are FULL, corn fields are filling with the over flow production.....writings on the wall...

don't have to be sensitive just kidding sheesh lol....:p and yes juju you want him
home for xmas