December 2014

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Glad I didn't go then.. I was feeling lucky at the time after he assured me a lot of freight was coming out of there... So I asked for extra to get back to the Ky.

Yep I was told the same, but lesson learned, back to running the shorty.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yea but in the back of my mind, I always think What If?? But my mind likes to lie to me.

That is why I am reluctant to go the Carolinas any more....Looooong waits and DH...might as well hang and do the shortys....

actually south of 40 anymore

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Yepback to running the shorty.

You hearing voices in your head also? :D

Actually I did better then I thought this week. Nothing to write home about but I need weekend work now to make it into a good one/ or one I can live with.. Started off so slow. At least there is a chance I can salvage it now. Picking up over your way this afternoon.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
offered me a KC YESTERDAY for a 3pm pick TODAY that delivered MONDAY....sweet Lord! sit on a pick for over a day and then sit on the load too?....ain't happening...BTW there was NO bonus bucks in it either....

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You hearing voices in your head also? :D

Actually I did better then I thought this week. Nothing to write home about but I need weekend work now to make it into a good one/ or one I can live with.. Started off so slow. At least there is a chance I can salvage it now. Picking up over your way this afternoon.

One more shorty will make my week one I can live with,

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
offered me a KC YESTERDAY for a 3pm pick TODAY that delivered MONDAY....sweet Lord! sit on a pick for over a day and then sit on the load too?....ain't happening...BTW there was NO bonus bucks in it either....

Yea I have to get a babysitting fee,

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter

After my refusal I offer to Xdock it for them.. Been getting a fair amount of those weekend offers going over there. But like you said no pay to warehouse and babysit the freight.