The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
“Limited gag order” That’s some funnychit right there. The judge gagged “surrogates” as well.
I’m old enough to remember when OJ Simpson’s lawyer Johnny Cochran criticized the judge, prosecutors, and civil employees like police officers everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
No, I'm good ... really I am.

:tearsofjoy:

In case you haven't figured it out yet (likely), there's a huge difference in me making the comment that I did and Liddle Donnie making the comment he did.

For starters, he's the one with the deranged followers ... who are prone to taking the law into their own hands and committing criminal violence.

I am sorry but we didn't set fire to the Capitol.......oh that's right we didn't set fire to a church, and a post office, a bank ,a court house........

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
There is nothing in that language that even mentions surrogates, let alone binds them. The order is binding on the statements and behavior of "All interested parties in this matter including the parties and their counsel..." Note the difference between Smith's proposed order and the judge's actual order. A proposed order from a prosecutor is not binding. An actual order from the judge is.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
There is nothing in that language that even mentions surrogates, let alone binds them. The order is binding on the statements and behavior of "All interested parties in this matter including the parties and their counsel..." Note the difference between Smith's proposed order and the judge's actual order. A proposed order from a prosecutor is not binding. An actual order from the judge is.

It really sucks when one lacks reading comprehension to the point of being unable to discern the plain language of what a Federal judge has ordered.

Reactions: ATeam and Ragman

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump's Legal Spending is Not Paying Off

Since Nov., 2020, Trump has lost 94.03% of the court cases and/or motions involving him (8 wins, 134 losses).

Per the Associated Press, "Trump’s Save America political action committee has paid nearly $37 million to more than 60 law firms and individual attorneys since January 2022, Federal Election Commission records show."

Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Judge McAfee Clearing the Way For Trump's Trial

With the speedy GA RICO trials requested by Cheseboro and Powell rapidly approaching, Judge McAfee is ruling on a good number of motions regarding this case. When co-defendant Trump's trial date approaches, he is likely to make several of the same motions. The fact that McAfee has already seen these motions and supporting arguments will make it very easy for him to rule on Trump's motions when the time comes.

It has been said by numerous commentators that these early trials give Trump an advantage because he gets a sneak peek at the case and the witnesses and the jury's responses. That's all true.

It is also true that these early trials are breaking the new motions ground early. The prosecutors get a sneak peek at the motions Trump is likely to make and the arguments presented in support. So far, nearly every ruling has been in favor of the prosecution. That's because the defense is bring garbage arguments to court. Their clients are guilty and the evidence says so. But they make the motions they can, which is their right. And the motions they make preview for the prosecution those Trump is likely to make too.

From rulings on early motions, we know the case will not be moved to federal court, and the trial will not be delayed. Keep those motions coming folks. They are quite helpful in the administration of justice.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Is This True?

I'm not suggesting this means anything important, but I am curious. I'm asking here because I'm not on Truth Social but I've seen reports that made me curious.

1. Is it true that Joe Biden opened an account on Truth Social?

2. Is it true that Biden has more people following him or his campaign on Truth Social than follow Donald Trump?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: RLENT

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I wonder if she is just the first of many who will come to their senses and take the deal to stay out of prison.
While I am pleased she pled guilty, she should still be given some sort of jail time, unless she can give testimony that is instrumental in putting Plump behind bars. Probation alone doesn't cut it considering the damage done to the country by her actions.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
While I am pleased she pled guilty, she should still be given some sort of jail time, unless she can give testimony that is instrumental in putting Plump behind bars. Probation alone doesn't cut it considering the damage done to the country by her actions.
Sidney Powell is an unindicted co conspirator in the Jan 6 case Jack Smith is prosecuting. My guess is Smith is going to focus squarely on Trump's trial until the trial begins, and possibly until the trial ends. Then he will indict the co-conspirators. Powell my very well go to prison, but Trump is first in line.

Powell is also a defendant in three cases related to the Dominion and Smartmatic defamation cases.

In other words, her life is ruined. #ETTD

Last edited:
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman