September Location

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Xiggi, it was nice meeting you down in Laredo, TX...Did you get out yet? I just delivered my load to Conway, Arkansas this mornin...Waitin for another...:D

It was good to meet you also. Dropped tues. AM and got a load out last night. Just got rid of it. Time for some sleep now at the Nogalis walmart.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We are still sitting in Ontario, CA. We had a load cancel on us Sat.. did a short run in the area yesterday.. had another load cancel on us today. We've been here a week now. :(

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
ovm wrote:

I just checked out the weather for down there...how come you get it so cool....I am always there when it is hot....some get all the breaks...*LOL*

yea its soo darn nice here in Texas, that after being down here for the last week, i followed Steady Eddies lead and bought a 12,000 btu portable 120 volt AC unit and a 2000 watt generator/inverter...had them shipped to the house....

loaded this afternoon out of laredo and headed to princeton ind...

oh i also ordered a MaxxAire Fan vent for the front of the van and a manual vent with a screen for the back.....

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dennis..you'll be happy with that set-up....

Everyones talkin kilt?:rolleyes:

Dropped in Flint now in Saginaw for a pick in the morning...3rd load in 24 hrs....things are a poppin....:D

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Don't you guys get money for cancels runs?

Yes, but it's not much, especially since we only get 40% of what is paid to the truck, so we have made less than $200 this week so far. I can't wait to get out of this state and cross it off of our list of states we will deliver to. What good is a 2,000 mile run out here when you end up sitting the whole next week? CA has become as bad as going to UT. It sucks. :(

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes, but it's not much, especially since we only get 40% of what is paid to the truck, so we have made less than $200 this week so far. I can't wait to get out of this state and cross it off of our list of states we will deliver to. What good is a 2,000 mile run out here when you end up sitting the whole next week? CA has become as bad as going to UT. It sucks. :(

R&L Carriers has a map of the US on their trailers...guess what state is missing? *LOL* Get the hint? :D

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded outta Arkansas yesterday, and delivered to Ohio this mornin, just woke up from sleepin....ready to roll again...it is super busy.....:D

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back home (and rested) after dropping in Brampton ON this morning, I love being busy!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At home. The truck is in the shop, belts, hoses, AMU AGAIN!!
Mrs. Layoutshooter is making homemade good stuff and I will grill soon. Then the next 3 days at the Waterfowl Festival!! NOT a BAD few days, EH?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Princeton Ind (a warehouse for toyota) ran to the Haubstaut "J" and took a shower. Dinner at "Logans Roadhouse in Evansville, now back at the "J" to get some sleep...red meat makes me tired!!:D

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Princeton Ind (a warehouse for toyota) ran to the Haubstaut "J" and took a shower. Dinner at "Logans Roadhouse in Evansville, now back at the "J" to get some sleep...red meat makes me tired!!:D

Wow you must be rich to eat out at a nice steak house ;)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Night number 2 in a motel in Waterbucket, Iowa waiting for a coolant hose to come in from Vancouver.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Night number 2 in a motel in Waterbucket, Iowa waiting for a coolant hose to come in from Vancouver.

Moot I thought you drove a GM product, not a Sprinter. Having to wait 2 days to get a coolant hose for a chevy van is rediculous. Now if you drove a big truck they would have it in stock. See, one more reason to get rid of the van.