September Location

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So much for working M-F this week has dried up I'll blame it on labor day.:rolleyes:

Ohhh and I have my phone by me all day, I run to the shop to pick up my car, am gone a total of 10 minutes and I get a call for work that I missed:mad:

If you'd do your own work instead of contracting it out....you'd have more work...The Forts been busy...*LOL*

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, but I would have alot more hassle and have to deal with trying to get paid etc. I am not ready to hop out on my own. I need to get my feet wet in this business and build contacts.

Ohhh yeah I'm sitting in my big maroon recliner in front of the 57 incher :D

eggd1ver

Seasoned Expediter
Hey, wife and I have been busy were now outside louisville Ky 1
05 pilot. NEw to this but enjoy it! have a great day!!!!!! RICK & IDA PANTHER DRIVERS

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, but I would have alot more hassle and have to deal with trying to get paid etc. I am not ready to hop out on my own. I need to get my feet wet in this business and build contacts.

Ohhh yeah I'm sitting in my big maroon recliner in front of the 57 incher :D

sure..rub it in....*L*

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We were at Flying J in El Paso. (It's nasty) We went shopping at Walmart and relocated to Petro. Hubby just bought guitar hero and I've been stuck in the sleeper listening to him play it all evening. (I blame my son-in-law who got him started playing it last time we were home.) Anyone have any asprin??

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
We were at Flying J in El Paso. (It's nasty) We went shopping at Walmart and relocated to Petro. Hubby just bought guitar hero and I've been stuck in the sleeper listening to him play it all evening. (I blame my son-in-law who got him started playing it last time we were home.) Anyone have any asprin??

Get him some headphones, better yet get some nice noise canceling ones for yourself:D

flattop40

Expert Expediter

Guitar Hero is awsome. I have been playing it since the first one came out. Sitting in Winchester, VA

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Nasty? You at the one just outside town west side? Or the one at exit zero..east side.?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's El Paso, does it matter which one? Both have drivers butt! lol

it matters if you are a smoker...the one in town at 0 ya can't smoke....the east side one is just outside the city limits and ya can.....if you get a room inside the limits it is 15% tax outside it is only 7% tax....

DannyD

Veteran Expediter
I don't have internet on the road. This week I went to Kansas City, Omaha, & Wall, South Dakota. I misunderstood the details on the last one or I would have passed on it. It's one of those runs I wish I'd brought my camera on though.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Sitting Here at the costumer dock in O'hare Airport...
Then going in the morning to Memphis Airport...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I don't have internet on the road. This week I went to Kansas City, Omaha, & Wall, South Dakota. I misunderstood the details on the last one or I would have passed on it. It's one of those runs I wish I'd brought my camera on though.

shoulda bought a throw away...the Badlands are worth it.