September Location

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Unloaded Wi. Dh. N.Illinois w/load to Indianapolis. N. Indi to Louisville. S. Indiana tomorrow back to central Wi. Da loop De loop.:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are in service at the house. Turned down a couple that did not pay all that well. It takes more to leave the house than to return.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Orrville delivery cancelled for me, turned out to be a straight truck load......so i got a nap in , then i got a baltimore to albion ind....delivers tommorow 7 am....

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Do you have a book with all the Panera's in America?:rolleyes::D

we were on our way to the james madison/thomas jefferson library for free wi-fi when i noticed the words...starbucks and panera bread on the wall of the shopping center. RIGHT TURN!!

the p bread wi fi was as slow as it is here in the rodeway inn at perry ga. nice. shower at 0400 bed and a/c. got up about 45 min ago.

hey where is my next load? time to expedite.

edbrakos

Not a Member
Just delivered in San Jose. 10 days and 7 runs all in Calif-Ore-Wash. Had to do my first ever 36 hour reset sun&mon. Only being at this for less than a year. This is truly the busiest ive ever been. And got my first CVSA sticky. But getting the sticker is only 1/2 the story. The officer took me to lunch after the inspection. I was just south of Oroville and i followed him off an exit to a little diner. I tried unsuccessfully to pay for the meal but he was bound and determined to pick it up. Gave me his card and told me to call him if i ever got in a situation he could help with. Needless to say I was blown away at the friendleness of the man. After 10 days im ready to head east but nothings coming up. The load i pickup 6PM tonights going to Bend,Ore
And,already pre dispatched from Portland to SanDiego for friday.
Good deal tho cause I get to cut thru one of the prettiest roads in the world getting from Bend to the west coast.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Well at the moment at home in sunny warren PA ye ha truck is sparkling inside and out had a good weekend at redneck wedding no it was a great day ,but getting itchy fee to hit the road again now just waiting for co driver cannot make money sitting at home but got grandchild birthday at weekend so i guess i can always polish the wheels nut running out of things i can polish heck even polish the gear stick only and it only 13 weeks till christmas and i guess less for the snow bring on old man winter !!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
loaded out of baltimore, heading for indiana...dispatch just called with a pre-dispatch, kokomo ind to dearborn mich.....

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
This week we've gone from El Paso, to Tulsa.. then from Tulsa to St. Paul, MN and are now on our way to SC. It's so GREAT to be back east of the Mississippi river again! :D

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Laredo.....again. Have a Monday delivery in Auburn, MA. Ahhh..good old New England-Yuk.