September Location

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
S. Penn to N. Penn. N.Penn to E. Kentucky. Southeast Ohio to Md. Southern Ny. going to Wi. I used to like roller coasters.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 person

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Funny with all the Kilt talk. I turn on the TV and According to Jim is on. The episode where he wears a kilt to work and everyone calls it a skirt or dress LOL:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Talk about a busy week...Ken's had a whole bunch of trips and is currently loaded out of Chicago headed to Pittsburgh for a 6am Sat. delivery. Dispatch was nice to him this time and he may actually get a few hours sleep on this run. :)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
loaded out of louisville ky to columbia tn....just got a call, pre dispatched out of nashville tn back down to the heat of laredo.......deliver noon sunday.....probably be there till weds....

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Hey its only friday, truck should be working....:cool:

So much for working M-F this week has dried up I'll blame it on labor day.:rolleyes:

Ohhh and I have my phone by me all day, I run to the shop to pick up my car, am gone a total of 10 minutes and I get a call for work that I missed:mad:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
well, my pre-dispatch to laredo just cancelled....looks like its a nashville weekend........well they do have good food.....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well this week is over...just got a dispatch for pickup in Gallatin TN tomorrow evening and deliver to Wayne MI on sunday am....i can run home for a dy or 2 after i drop....for a hort week and not getting my 1st run until tues after the hloiday, it turned out ok....ok need to find somewhere to eat... seeya...

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Talk about a busy week...Ken's had a whole bunch of trips and is currently loaded out of Chicago headed to Pittsburgh for a 6am Sat. delivery. Dispatch was nice to him this time and he may actually get a few hours sleep on this run. :)

If he can't run with the Big Dogs, tell'em to stay on the porch...

Bubwhaaa

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
WOW, ummmmm....lets see, I got another load last night out of Cincinnati, Ohio going to Kansas City, Missouri, dropped this mornin.... so in 4 days Ive had 3 loads and over 2100 miles...SWEET :D WHOS COMPLAINING???? NOT ME LOL

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
This week: Cincinnati to Aurora, NE, dh to Omaha and picked up ltl to Des Moines, worked out at a gym for a couple hours, picked up at Gates Rubber in Boone and ran straight to John Deere in E. Moline, dh to Danville for 1 skid going to Charlotte. Passed by the house in Cincinnati and did laundry. Booked a load from Sumter, SC to Laredo picking this evening, left the house and stopped in Georgetown for another pallet going to Charlotte. Currently south of Lexington headed for the two drops in Charlotte, then I will have to dh to Sumter for the 6:00 pm pickup to Laredo. By the time I deliver Monday I will have logged 3250 miles loaded, 3650 paid miles with the double dip. Not a typical 6 day period, but nice when it happens.