September Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
dropped in loraine Tx. Got a quick load back to Ft Worth. was called for a pickup in Ft Worth to Laredo...have to deliver at 9 am. Then add to the van count at the "J".... but freight should start to clear cutoms tommorrow, so hopefully it won't be too long...anything longer then one day, i am headin a hotel.....been in this Tx heat since 9/1.....long enough....

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
we made it home just 30 min ago. truck gets emptied tomorrow and turned in for engine work and hopefully back out sunday or monday. gracie loved it.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
dropped in loraine Tx. Got a quick load back to Ft Worth. was called for a pickup in Ft Worth to Laredo...have to deliver at 9 am. Then add to the van count at the "J".... but freight should start to clear cutoms tommorrow, so hopefully it won't be too long...anything longer then one day, i am headin a hotel.....been in this Tx heat since 9/1.....long enough....

I just checked out the weather for down there...how come you get it so cool.:confused:...I am always there when it is hot....some get all the breaks...*LOL*

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
as long as there is no blue ribbon i think that is fine(check out under the scotsmans kilt" by bryon bowers.) on you tube. o yeah is this ovm??? c'mon juju, spill!!

just had the soon to be navy brat here with his ex gf and her husband both in army band heading to afghanistan with the 101 band and her sister. wht a bunch of energy late at nite. finally gt them out and headed to a lcal establishment. maybe soon we will collapse.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Xiggi, it was nice meeting you down in Laredo, TX...Did you get out yet? I just delivered my load to Conway, Arkansas this mornin...Waitin for another...:D

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in El Paso, TX At the Flying J..woke up this morning and sitting next to me was a nice clean Express 1 truck with a team I had met at the E/O convention [ yes gotta go I do remember] they are a real nice couple Mike & Cheryl..we had breakfast together and enjoyed there company. and here is they good part they paid for the meal. about the only thing that could make the day better would be a good load out of Texas today!!!