September Banter & Location

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Currently headed to Isis then the yard. Hoping for an awesome load to celebrate Nicks big 3-0 tomorrow

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
first milestone, teenager
second, drivers license
third, 21 and able to legally drink
4th, turning 30
after that about 35 or 40 yrs to retirement. hang in there, you almost got it made.
happy bday, TNT

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Jenny makes him look younger than he is. :D

20,000 ft over TJP probably right now. Headed to the Carolina's to see some customers today.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
isnt it a shame that from 30 on there isnt much happenin, and with their age group retirement age may even be older. i know we just made the 65 or 67 retirement age. that is if its still around when we get there. thank god for IRA's

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We are looking at starting IRAs next year. Like you said with our ages who knows where retirement will be. On the plus side our insurance will go down with him turning 30 and my turning 27 this year.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
isnt it a shame that from 30 on there isnt much happenin, and with their age group retirement age may even be older. i know we just made the 65 or 67 retirement age. that is if its still around when we get there. thank god for IRA's

Oh there's a lot happening...we just get busy with living and life and work...watching our kids grow up and start their own families..what's that great old saying?

I have NO regrets!:)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
those are two things to look forward to. starting an IRA is important for you two, just make sure you get someone who will truly watch and manage it. everything else OK !!!!!!

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
first milestone, teenager
second, drivers license
third, 21 and able to legally drink
4th, turning 30
after that about 35 or 40 yrs to retirement. hang in there, you almost got it made.
happy bday, TNT

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, but its not till tomorrow.

On the retirement note, I know there probably won't be any by the time we turn 90. But who needs it when you run for Load1, at this rate I can retire with my millions by the time I'm 32.:D:D:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got one...Green Pond Ala to Talladega Ala to Manchester TN...all miles paid..rates not bad at all....Thanks Kristie...:)

BigWheeler

Seasoned Expediter
Finally, out of Cali., no load but they are working on it. We are in the S.L.C. area and they say it is a good area for freight. I figure it can not be any worse than Sacramento. We did manage to get truck polished and she is looking goooood ;) Hopefully we will be on our way rolling on the money train again. Nick, I now your birthday is not until tomorrow but happy birthday, I may forget tomorrow due to my age and memory.LOL. See what you have to look forward too.:eek: