September Banter & Location

guido4475

Not a Member
Unloaded last week in Springdale, Arkansas, then moved to Russelville, then to Little Rock,sat the weekend there, then got one from Heber Springs, Ark to Garland, Texas, and had a bad feeling about it from the ring of the phone, but took it.Sat in Dallas until last night, came to Little Rock again, then to Memphis....Not good...Hopefully Jeremy will save my *** this weekend! Something's gotta give! But, at least, the weather has been tolerable and cool enough not having to run the van for the most part.Anyone care to donate a load to the cause??? lol...In concert in the van here, jammin to "Low Rider" by War...How I love the Ford stereos, they jam!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to upset Ken too much.:rolleyes:

Rag away..I can take it....:p

Garland..forget it...Dallas is a sinkhole for us little guys...maybe straights do better...but not us......usual mode is deliver there sit the required 48 and get a paid move to LR or Memphis...or turn and burn on your own dime...

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Went aboard the "Mayflower" yesterday. There were enactors of the period from Plymouth Plantation onboard that stayed in the roll very well.

Wow, talk about rough, 55 days at sea with 102 souls onboard. What they would have given to have my memory foam matress and Espar heater!

"Mayflower II" replica was built in the 50s in England almost exactly as the original. She then sailed to Plymouth using modern day navigation, but still no motor and a square rigger sail plan.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Went aboard the "Mayflower" yesterday. There were enactors of the period from Plymouth Plantation onboard that stayed in the roll very well.

Wow, talk about rough, 55 days at sea with 102 souls onboard. What they would have given to have my memory foam matress and Espar heater!

"Mayflower II" replica was built in the 50s in England almost exactly as the original. She then sailed to Plymouth using modern day navigation, but still no motor and a square rigger sail plan.

JuJu's relatives were on the Mayflower!...:D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Nina, the Pickle and the Santa Maria were Christopher Columbus' 1492 ships. The Mayflower was the Pilgrims' 1620 ride.

If April shower bring Mayflowers, then what do Mayflowers bring?

Pilgrims! :D

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Nina, the Pickle and the Santa Maria were Christopher Columbus' 1492 ships. The Mayflower was the Pilgrims' 1620 ride.

If April shower bring Mayflowers, then what do Mayflowers bring?

Pilgrims! :D

Oh yeah. I was in a fog :confused: