September Banter & Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
heavy oil buildup usually indicates a bad filter (old) or bad propane (too much oil in the mixture, out of your control) so yea cleaning it is a good idea...and use a filter if you aren't (i gave you one :D)

As for the " Molotov c ocktail" Big Buddy, that sounds more like a leak..and yea I had that happen...The filter was leaking at the "scrimped seam"...

Now, the "exploding head thingie...." yeap been there...more then I care to admit...and most of the time, the cause was "self inflicted"....:eek:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
heavy oil buildup usually indicates a bad filter (old) or bad propane (too much oil in the mixture, out of your control) so yea cleaning it is a good idea...and use a filter if you aren't (i gave you one :D)

As for the " Molotov c ocktail" Big Buddy, that sounds more like a leak..and yea I had that happen...The filter was leaking at the "scrimped seam"...

Now, the "exploding head thingie...." yeap been there...more then I care to admit...and most of the time, the cause was "self inflicted"....:eek:

I'll exchange you a filter for some pickles? LOL

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I DO have a new unused filter in the truck....:D

I can see how a fireball in your truck might convince one to not use a "like heater" again, me, i have been told i am a "gluten for pain and punishment"....:D

Oh, empty in Dundee Mich, heading to Toledo, have to meet my daughter (TJP's boss :) ).. for business and maybe for lunch...

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I DO have a new unused filter in the truck....:D

I can see how a fireball in your truck might convince one to not use a "like heater" again, me, i have been told i am a "gluten for pain and punishment"....:D

I have now a MUST go to Canada on Saturday..maybe we can join up somewhere...

BigWheeler

Seasoned Expediter
We are 3058, and are enjoying being here so far and have really done well our first month, even with a break down and being run into by a flatbed truck! We are meeting a lot of wonderful people and hope to meet you all!

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Woohoo Back in service after taking van to dealer...Brakes are still in great shape over 8mm of pad left and over 118000 miles on the van...Check engine light was just the add blue system pumping in too much add blue...Got that fixed...$105 dollars later im in Sunbury, Ohio in service ready to roll all over God's great land...:) Y'all be safe out there...:D

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just got one from Springfield, Ohio to Sevierville, Tennessee... Hope for something sexy outta there...;)

If you get the chance, stop in at the Smokey Mountains Knifeworks [not hard to find, lol]. One of our old members RoadHooligan is working there, and he's a genius at woodcarving - he gave me a little gnome that is amazingly expressive.
Sevierville is a beautiful place, the scenery is as pretty as it gets. :)

BigWheeler

Seasoned Expediter
Sacramento, CA. and all I hear is crickets..... Is there anything coming out of this state? Maybe it would have helped if dispatch had me in service yesterday? Why I was out of service I guess God and the person who did it only knows. Anywho, back to watching paint dry.

guido4475

Not a Member
In the wonderful city of Dallas, Texas...Not sure if was the correct decision on taking this load from Arkansas to here, since I usually end up deadheading out of here to go to Little Rock to get a load, but, Mike Jr says he will get me out of here, so, .......lol..Alot of vans here, and the weather isnt too bad, just a little smoke smell in the air..Let's keep our fingers crossed...I have the faith in Load One on getting me out of here in a timely manner!

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Sacramento, CA. and all I hear is crickets..... Is there anything coming out of this state? Maybe it would have helped if dispatch had me in service yesterday? Why I was out of service I guess God and the person who did it only knows. Anywho, back to watching paint dry.

Frank, I would move down to the LA area. We always get out of there.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered in Clinton Tn Tuesday..stayed at the Walmart there..Mike Jr called Wed. picked up in Clinton Tn...next to the place I delivered the day before...a whooping .7 miles deadhead...and then to Lake Orion Mi....now in the yard for a couple days to hound the staff here...:p..LOL

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Starving for sunshine! It has been raining everday. Ugh! Going to the USS Constitution and Assembly Hall today.