September Banter & Location

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
And i thought all country songs were bad :confused

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

In reality, there has been a secret micro transmitter installed in Dennis' truck. Whenever a city detects this signal, they evacuate.:D Standard FEMA protocol for wayward karaoke singers.:eek:

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Taking in the van tomorrow to Mercedes-Benz of Easton in Columbus...Got me a check engine light on and a grinding noise going on that I dont like...Lets hope its nothing major and that I can get back on the road asap...:eek:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Taking in the van tomorrow to Mercedes-Benz of Easton in Columbus...Got me a check engine light on and a grinding noise going on that I dont like...Lets hope its nothing major and that I can get back on the road asap...:eek:

Fingers crossed.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Trying to get it in shape and balance staying in service while getting it up to par at the same time.

Dropped it off Thursday to get both rear axles re sealed, then I re-wired everything from the cab to the rear bumper over the weekend. While under the truck I found a few more issues that needed immediate attention before going back on the road again. So I'm back at D.R.S. Getting those taken care of and hope to be ready to go late morning or early afternoon.

I was there today too - getting the APU fixed, again. [Not their fault, different problem]. Robert managed to fix the washer hose connection on the passenger side that's been squirting fluid up in the air for months, while everyplace I go doesn't have the part [but they'll order it for tomorrow]. I sure hope that doesn't happen with something that might be a DOT violation, cause it gets frustrating when nobody has the part. Memphis could get it from 'the warehouse' last week, but not till 6, [it was 11am] and they wouldn't let me go after it either! :mad:
Was that your Sprinter next to my truck? I didn't see anyone around it, or I'd have said hello. Both APU and washer are working and I was/am very happy lol.:)

BigWheeler

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting in Sacramento, CA. Unloaded this morning and waiting for next load. Great sunny day 100 degrees and hot. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here. First post with our new company. :D

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
I was there today too - getting the APU fixed, again. [Not their fault, different problem]. Robert managed to fix the washer hose connection on the passenger side that's been squirting fluid up in the air for months, while everyplace I go doesn't have the part [but they'll order it for tomorrow]. I sure hope that doesn't happen with something that might be a DOT violation, cause it gets frustrating when nobody has the part. Memphis could get it from 'the warehouse' last week, but not till 6, [it was 11am] and they wouldn't let me go after it either! :mad:
Was that your Sprinter next to my truck? I didn't see anyone around it, or I'd have said hello. Both APU and washer are working and I was/am very happy lol.:)

No I was in the straight truck in front of yours. I didn't know it was you either nor did I know it was a Load 1 truck...... Sorry