September Banter & Location

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guido my truck has a film all over it after sitting inside the trailer shop for a few days. What should I use to clean it? The windshield is even bad.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guido my truck has a film all over it after sitting inside the trailer shop for a few days. What should I use to clean it? The windshield is even bad.

Cheerleaders work well when it comes to washing vehicles. :D

guido4475

Not a Member

MeGuires cleaner wax, followed by Meguires carnuba wax...But, seroiusly, the easy way out would be taking it to the blue beacon, and having them acid wash it, costs $13.50 for a truck our size.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Sat overnight in Saginaw. Getting around for a pick going to Fort Wayne. Cold out here all of a sudden!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
just tryin to fulfill my end of the bargain w/guido to get him to clean my truck as good as he did his. hows things w/the new truck ? get everything straightened out and workin good ?

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
just tryin to fulfill my end of the bargain w/guido to get him to clean my truck as good as he did his. hows things w/the new truck ? get everything straightened out and workin good ?

Trying to get it in shape and balance staying in service while getting it up to par at the same time.

Dropped it off Thursday to get both rear axles re sealed, then I re-wired everything from the cab to the rear bumper over the weekend. While under the truck I found a few more issues that needed immediate attention before going back on the road again. So I'm back at D.R.S. Getting those taken care of and hope to be ready to go late morning or early afternoon.