September Banter & Location

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr your bear is showing. whats up ? everything ok ?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr your bear is showing. whats up ? everything ok ?

got outta the wrong side of the bed....LOL

In Beloit at a Walmart..Loaded with 1 skid for Sun Prairie Wi..at 8am.....man, about a buck 80 a mile...:D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
crawling into the fart sack..

Must be some obscure South Dakota tradition.:rolleyes:

Leaving from the yard in a bit for a am delivery in Buffalo. Ran two loads yesterday, one this morning before picking up the Buffalo. Did my 10 at the yard, had some pizza while John took pictures. Gotta figure out a way to jam his phone when he does that.:D Sorry I'll be missing the hot breakfast tomorrow. Still holding out hope I'll be back for the BBQ Friday.

Used the washer and dryer for the first time today. Particularly enjoyed the tune the dryer played when it was done. I've never been entertained by a dryer before.

Happy Birthday Turtle!!!!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Delivered in Laredo on Sunday. Been in the hotel since then but starting to get ancy wanting to start our week.

guido4475

Not a Member
Jeremy got me a nice load on Sunday morning from Newbern, Tn, to the yard, and then on Monday morning, Caryn got me a nice load from Howell, Mi, to Cottondale, Al.#2 in line here.May have to move today.Joe called with a load going to Shreveport, La, and as hard as it was to turn it down, I have never had any luck out of the whole state, and the closest place to go to from there would of been Little Rock, or Dallas...I dont think so !!!

The service engine soon light came on, and, ironically, it loses power while in overdrive going up a mountain..I am hoping it is a Throttle position sensor.The old van did the same thing, and that's what it was..I sure hope it isnt the transmission! It works fine,otherwise, engine and trans.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
whoa! Delivered #3 plus 1 CV....sure hope dispatch is on their game to-day......back to the ---- sack..;)..LOL*

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got tired of sitting in Chattanooga TN (antsy like Jenny said) after 30 hours, so I DH'd out to Knoxville last night on my own dime...Went to bed at the "J" out on 75 and got a good nights sleep. About 0900, Caren called with a Sevierville TN to Murray KY...sittin at the shipper now waitin to get loaded....

Thinkin Paducah Ky after I drop.....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got tired of sitting in Chattanooga TN (antsy like Jenny said) after 30 hours, so I DH'd out to Knoxville last night on my own dime...Went to bed at the "J" out on 75 and got a good nights sleep. About 0900, Caren called with a Sevierville TN to Murray KY...sittin at the shipper now waitin to get loaded....

Thinkin Paducah Ky after I drop.....

That load is going often...:D

guido4475

Not a Member
Took the Van to Autozone today..Code says it is a bad O2 sensor, has it running lean, which explains the loss of power while in overdrive going up a moutain.Could also be a partially plugged catalytic converter..Thinking replace the O2 sensors, and put a new exhaust on it, minus the cats...When $ allows this to happen..#1 in The Birmingham area, sitting in a nice, shady spot..Talking to Todd..Might take a nap in case something comes up later on in the day...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took the Van to Autozone today..Code says it is a bad O2 sensor, has it running lean, which explains the loss of power while in overdrive going up a moutain.Could also be a partially plugged catalytic converter..Thinking replace the O2 sensors, and put a new exhaust on it, minus the cats...When $ allows this to happen..#1 in The Birmingham area, sitting in a nice, shady spot..Talking to Todd..Might take a nap in case something comes up later on in the day...
just hollow out the old cats and keep going....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Come on dispatch..Turtle is stuck at a shipper for who knows how long....get me a load before they cancel him....LOL:D

guido4475

Not a Member
Thinking Flowmaster muffler, to help it breathe alot better, gaining mpg's out of it.

A set of dual exhaust pipes out the back...lol.

Last edited: