September Banter & Location

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It means something very specific in the South.

I'm hoping it means something very different in Michigan. Otherwise, I ain't showin' up. :eek:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got 1...Dickson TN to Chattanooga TN...yea a shortie, but the pay is good..and i like Chattanooga...might go to a "Lookouts" baseball game....:)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's probably that corn bag toss game, where you try to throw bags of corn into a hole, and then later, someone tries to through bags of corn into your hole. And then... no, wait, that's pretty much it.

There was actually a movie made about it (IMDB), a mockumentary (Cornhole the Movie, official site with trailer), which was filmed in Cincinnati.

But down South where at one time outhouses and corn cobs were plentiful and toilet paper wasn't, it takes on a very different, tho not completely unrelated meaning. :D

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got me one of them free washes.....:D
Then a load to Chicago...

Around Battle Creek....
got pulled over by truck enforcement...guess it was a slow day....checked all my paperwork....told me to apply emergency brake and put it in gear....it worked!...LOL then have a good day....I guess he had 15 minutes to kill at the end of his shift...anyhow that is a first for me...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Just tapping on my keyboard waiting for the hubby to wake up!...It was pretty darn cool here last night...good thing I put the flannel sheets and the electric blanket on...slept like a log! Good MORNING everyone!:)