Russia Invades Ukraine

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

US force levels in Europe have now reached 100,000 troops.

Probably a very safe bet that they won't be coming home until any threat of aggressive Russian invasions have either been neutralized or eliminated.

All Trump voters should rejoice ... for the higher taxes they will now be paying - along with all the other associated costs - all due to Orange Mango's fecklessness and weakness toward his Real Daddy Vlad.
No, this started back in 2014 when the Obama Adminstration helped with the coup of a duly elected President in Ukraine,( It’s on tape) and the aftermath of that.

The feckless Biden cut oil production, so now we have to ask Venezuela and Iran for oil. Also, we are importing oil from Russia so we are now funding both sides of the war in Ukraine. Biden’s policies: Don’t underestimate his ability to muck things up. :cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Get a clue.

He was asking them to announce an "investigation" ... which could then be weaponized for political purposes.

That part has already come out.

Please try and keep up.

:tearsofjoy:
Got it, you can be a Vice President with a son, and be on the take("10 percent for the big guy") and just run for President. They can't investigate you then. Off limits. Smh.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

That shoots .50 cal BMG (Browning Machine Gun) rounds - which are almost 5 1/2 inches long - and have an effective range of just over a mile (2,000 yards), maximum range is much further - 4.2 miles (7,450 yards)

.50 BMG

The temporary wound cavity it creates is larger than the human torso ... which means if you took a hit in the chest within 1 mile, it would likely sever you into two separate pieces.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
No, this started back in 2014 when the Obama Adminstration helped with the coup of a duly elected President in Ukraine,( It’s on tape) and the aftermath of that.

Nope.

Clearly you didn't watch the video I recently posted.

The feckless Biden cut oil production, so now we have to ask Venezuela and Iran for oil.

Narrator: Biden hasn't "cut oil production".

Also, we are importing oil from Russia so we are now funding both sides of the war in Ukraine.

So you're good with any rise in gas prices that come about from cutting oil imports from RU then ?

Biden’s policies: Don’t underestimate his ability to muck things up.

Don't underestimate his ability to rally the nation and the world to the cause of real freedom.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Narrator: Biden hasn't "cut oil production".

So you're good with any rise in gas prices that come about from cutting oil imports from RU then ?

His policies have reduced production, so yes, he has cut production.

Yep, and we shouldn't be depending on oil from Russia. We have the capability to drill more oil here, but a lack of foresight by Biden has left us in death roll spiral conundrum of higher and higher energy prices.

Reactions: danthewolf00

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
No, not that train. The one with the military vehicles.

The ones that are coming from far eastern Russia ?

Carrying the old equipment ?

Hope for Russian army's sake, they won't have the same crappy Michelin knock-off tires from Chyna !!! that have been giving them all the problems back in Ukraine.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

Maybe learn how a market economy actually works ?

Great.

Glad you have managed to rat-hole away enough to cover your day-to-day operational expenses.

Hopefully oil will not hit the $200/barrel price point - which was the possibility I heard last week.

and we shouldn't be depending on oil from Russia.

We're not.

Oil is a global commodity.

We have the capability to drill more oil here, but a lack of foresight by Biden has left us in death roll spiral conundrum of higher and higher energy prices.

As Peter "Doofus" Doocy was schooled today by the highly capable Jen Psaki:

There's over 9,000 current drilling lease licenses TODAY that drillers aren't even using.

Talk to the companies that do the drilling.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Further progress in eliminating the Putinist invaders:

A little more fair to call them Putinists rather than Russian ... because I seriously doubt that they majority of the Russian people themselves would countenance what is being done in their names if they were fully informed.

Which they are obviously are not.

Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Great.

Glad you have managed to rat-hole away enough to cover your day-to-day operational expenses.

Hopefully oil will not hit the $200/barrel price point - which was the possibility I heard last week.

We're not.

There's over 9,000 current drilling lease licenses TODAY that drillers aren't even using.

I guess it’s just a coincidence this happened since he took office.

28D7D11A-221A-494A-A6B7-DA05DF4200AC.jpeg

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I guess it’s just a coincidence this happened since he took office.

Inflation was already rising before he took office, follow-on effect of the global pandemic.

Now it will be up to Uncle Joe to see if he came tame the disaster that Trump unleashed and allowed to propagate through the US.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
No, not that train. The one with the military vehicles.

Trains are a big thing for Russian armies.

Ever see Dr. Zhivago ?

:eek:

I don't think things are going anywhere near as well as Ol' Pooty thought they would ... or as well any of the RU generals who he badgered into agreeing with him hoped they would.

Gotta think when it's all said and done, it's really gonna suck to have been a "yes man" ...

Dasvidaniya Comrades !

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Great.

We're not.

There is more to it than that.
I’m already on record as saying we shouldn’t be doing anything with sanctions, but since we already are( and it already is affecting us because of it) why not be consistent and stop funding both sides of the conflict?

I’ve ratholed enough, but my concern is the collateral damage ( caused by the Biden Administration)the rest of our country is affected by, especially the lower income people.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Yep, and we shouldn't be depending on oil from Russia. We have the capability to drill more oil here, but a lack of foresight by Biden has left us in death roll spiral conundrum of higher and higher energy prices.
Saudi Arabia and Russia's manipulation of the markets in their favor is what cut production.

Its amazing that the GOP is so into "the market" and yet as soon as the price of oil goes up its the presidents fault.

Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Well, this could certainly shift things a bit:

Oświadczenie Ministra Spraw Zagranicznych Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej w związku z wypowiedzią Sekretarza Stanu USA w sprawie przekazania samolotów Ukrainie

Statement by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland in connection with the statement by the US Secretary of State regarding the transfer of aircraft to Ukraine

The authorities of the Republic of Poland, after consultations with the President and the Government of the Republic of Poland, are ready to immediately transfer all their MIG-29 planes free of charge to the base in Ramstein and place them at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America.

At the same time, Poland is asking the United States of America to provide it with used aircraft with similar operational capabilities. Poland is ready to immediately agree on the terms of purchase of these machines.

The Polish government also asks other NATO countries - owners of MIG-29 planes - to act in a similar way.

:clapping-happy:

Reactions: Ragman

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Seeking to obtain a thing of personal benefit ... against a likely campaign opponent.

Carrying out the foreign policy of the United States.

No need to twist oneself into anything - it's actually pretty straightforward.

But if there's a desire to look at someone twisting themselves into a pretzel I'd suggest that a review of the post I'm replying to here, and several before, that would be in order.

As far as "owning" Trump goes ... he's damaged goods ... why bother ?

So wait a minute Biden used financial aid to stop a investigation into his son hunter......trump wanted a investigation done and asked for help in it....
Your so blinded by hate for trump that you swapped reasons for things.
Biden did quid pro quo <this is illegal
Trump asked for help from Ukraine. < this is legal

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Inflation was already rising before he took office, follow-on effect of the global pandemic.

Now it will be up to Uncle Joe to see if he came tame the disaster that Trump unleashed and allowed to propagate through the US.
Because anyone with a lick of common sense saw the writing on the wall that Biden was going to be bad news even before he took office.