Russia Invades Ukraine

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I noticed that YouTube took down this documentary video, as well as Amazon Prime. The streaming channel Tubi had this video on their site, but no longer has it as of a few days ago. Interesting "coincidence" that it has been removed by all of them.
Might be illuminating to some.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I noticed that YouTube took down this documentary video, as well as Amazon Prime. The streaming channel Tubi had this video on their site, but no longer has it as of a few days ago. Interesting "coincidence" that it has been removed by all of them.
Might be illuminating to some.
Produced by the master of conspiracies himself Oliver Stone...

PlotEdit

The film describes in detail the formation of Ukrainian nationalism. It talks about events such as the Cossack Hetmanate, the Russian Revolution (1917-1921), the occupation of Ukraine by German-Austrian troops, the Brest-Litovsk Treaty, the incorporation of Western Ukraine into the USSR, Ukrainian collaborationism in World War II, the Great Patriotic War, the Volyn massacre, the events in Babiy Yar, the 1990s, the Orange Revolution, the 2014 Ukrainian revolution, the referendum on the status of the Crimea, the confrontation in Odessa, the war in Donbass, the crash of MH17 and other events.

Throughout the film, Russian President Vladimir Putin, former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych and former Ukrainian Interior Minister Vitaly Zakharchenko, as well as American journalist Robert Parry are interviewed, mostly by Oliver Stone, about the events of recent Ukrainian history. No actual experts on the history of Ukraine are interviewed.

The film is named "Ukraine on Fire" to confuse people who are trying to watch the 2015 documentary "Winter on Fire" about the Euromaidan, which is referred to here as the 2014 Ukrainian Revolution. "Winter on Fire" shows actual footage of the Euromaidan.

Reactions: RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Demilitarization of the Putinist Hordes:

A jibbering idiot once said we ought to "just take the oil" ...

I'm thinking after this campaign is over, we (NATO + Ukraine) ought to fully arm up and head over and take that enough of that Urals oil and gas for reparations, to fully compensate everyone who was harmed in Vladamir's idiocy.

Reactions: Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 21.50.05.png

Mokrets, Ukraine is probably 125 miles or more from Lviv, Ukraine ... the western Ukrainian city that has been a stopping point for probably 100's of 1,000's of refugees fleeing the conflict. It hasn't been attacked ... at least thus far that I know of.

But this is the first report of Putinist aggressor activity I have seen this far north and west in Ukraine.

Warsaw, Poland is labelled on the map.

War is getting very close to NATO countries ... and Vlad might possibly welcome a pretext to broaden conflict, since it would validate his sense of victimhood ... something which all Putinists seemingly embrace.