Russia Invades Ukraine

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Poles of Westerplatte say:

... talk to the hand ...

Battle of Westerplatte

Well, some (of us) are well-versed enough in history to at least know who Neville Chamberlain was ... and what his misguided self-denial ended up "buying" for Europe and the rest of World.

So there is that.

:tearsofjoy:
I know who Neville Chamberlain was.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
An excellent article that gives much needed perspective to those that are convincing themselves that this is 75 years ago again in the making.

A "hot take" article that literally parrots Pooty's talking points ... from a still wet-behind-the-ears university student in Bloomington, Indiana.

Why am I not surprised ...

No doubt a budding geopolitical jenius in the making though ...

Can Bryce pass a spot quiz on who Neville Chamberlain was ?

Well done Comrade Bryce Greene - Mother Russia is in your debt !

:tearsofjoy:

Simply put:

It's Russian disinformation:

DISINFO: AEGIS ASHORE MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEM AND MK-41 IN ROMANIA ARE AN IMMEDIATE THREAT TO RUSSIA

U.S. Dangles Offer to Russia on Missile Checks at Key NATO Bases

Putin’s Fixation With an Old-School U.S. Missile Launcher

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

That's good ... but not nearly good enough:

1. Sell the A-10 Warthogs - which the US is getting ready to mothball - to Ukraine for a $1 apiece.

2. President Zelensky grants Ukrainian citizenship to any pilots who are willing to fly them for Ukraine in combat.

3. Fully open the info channel to provide ALL necessary info for the brave Ukrainians to beat the Putinist hordes back into Mother Russia with their tails between their legs where they belong.

H/T to Bill Kristol (I think) - when you're right, you're right.

Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh ... I'm sorry then ... it's just that it seemed like there was some unfamiliarity about the man ... in the context of historical events ...
Because I was perplexed that someone who is vehemently against others making reference to it, decided…to make reference to it.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Because I was perplexed that someone who is vehemently against others making reference to it, decided…to make reference to it.

This only seems to serve to confirm that lack of understanding that Rags referred to that was being discussed earlier.