Russia Invades Ukraine

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
They’re not interested in bombing a nuclear site. They are only interested in fighting the military to make them surrender.

Dear Lord ...

I listened to enough of that moron to see clearly that he certainly has fully qualified to earn the title of Vlad's Useful Idiot.

And Rupert Murdoch is giving him a platform.

SMH ...

But the upside is that if he continues appearing, he has a decent shot at beating Saddam's "Baghdad Bob" for some real comedic entertainment.

:tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No ... it's a called "the fog of war" ...

That's a very specific phenomena in wars, where there are conflicting reports of what happened.

Right ... just like RU is not conducting a war of aggression in Ukraine.

Because Daddy Vladdy said so.

Distance from the reactors ?
A lot of “ conflicting reports” due to the “fog of war” just happen however land in one direction, it appears.

0603BCE3-D205-4B0A-AE2B-C8D6DD6A14E5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
A lot of “ conflicting reports” due to the “fog of war” just happen however land in one direction, it appears.

What's your point ?

I don't know that the Tweet was inaccurate ... but I can certainly envision that there might be very good reasons for not wanting to put that out from a diplomatic source from lower on the food chain.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What's your point ?

I don't know that the Tweet was inaccurate ... but I can certainly envision that there might be very good reasons for not wanting to put that out from a diplomatic source from lower on the food chain.
Qui bono: My point is a lot of intentionally misleading and false reports designed to drag NATO and especially the U.S. into this conflict.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Qui bono:

In that particular case, the Ukrainians would benefit.

My point is a lot of intentionally misleading and false reports designed to drag NATO and especially the U.S. into this conflict.

Well, your point would work a whole better ... if you had chosen to cite something that was actually misleading or false.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dear Lord ...

I listened to enough of that moron to see clearly that he certainly has fully qualified to earn the title of Vlad's Useful Idiot.

And Rupert Murdoch is giving him a platform.

SMH ...

But the upside is that if he continues appearing, he has a decent shot at beating Saddam's "Baghdad Bob" for some real comedic entertainment.

Anyone with a different opinion than the pro Ukrainian view is considered Putin’s puppet. Some just have view that this isn’t a black and white conflict. Both sides have some gray. At this point it would be best for some of the NATO countries to stop offering false hope that they will intervene in this. It will make this end quicker (surrender) and save lives.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Anyone with a different opinion than the pro Ukrainian view is considered Putin’s puppet. Some just have view that this isn’t a black and white conflict. Both sides have some gray. At this point it would be best for some of the NATO countries to stop offering false hope that they will intervene in this. It will make this end quicker (surrender) and save lives.

Uncle Pooty will stop if Ukraine just rolls over and lays down it's arms ?

Basically "Peace In Our Time"... then ?

I think most rational folks know how that worked out the last time we indulged such demented fantasies.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Sometimes I wonder if the EO worldly scholars even know who that is...

I'm betting some on here have no personal familiarity and experience with air raid drills either.

Remember it all too well from grade school.

:(