Russia Invades Ukraine

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator

Incompetent Joe, Kamala, and Pelosi are such a huge embarrassment to the United States of America. You'd think the Dumborats would of chose more mentally stable people to represent their corrupt cheating party...smh..

Reactions: Pilgrim

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Did the screen cap I posted contain some inappropriate language? Yes or no?

No idea - I didn't see it.

I was just going off of Ragman's description of events.

That’s why I deleted it,

But yet you reposted it ... bad language and all.

I deleted the Facebook page because it was in Ukrainian language.

Then say so ... rather offering up an explanation that doesn't encompass the entirety of what was deleted.

Joe’s post has the Facebook link it is below his first tweet in his timeline.

It appears that it may be an accurate report.

The Kyiv Independent covered it and they have been generally reliable from what I've seen.

Now, as to your original question:

Would it be a war crime ?

Under Geneva, it would - if they actually carried it out.

But issuing a threat to do so isn't a crime itself as far as I can tell ... particularly given, that the threat is being leveled at foreign invading force (and not a civilian population) that itself has already committed massive numbers of war crimes ... including what was described at Nuremberg as the ultimate war crime:

Engaging in an unprovoked war of aggression.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

Incompetent Joe, Kamala, and Pelosi are such a huge embarrassment to the United States of America. You'd think the Dumborats would of chose more mentally stable people to represent their corrupt cheating party...smh..

Wrong thread I think.

I'm sure a Mod or Admin will be along any moment now to apprise everyone of that.

:tearsofjoy:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No idea - I didn't see it.

I was just going off of Ragman's description of events.

But yet you reposted it ... bad language and all.

Then say so ... rather offering up an explanation that doesn't encompass the entirety of what was deleted.

It appears that it may be an accurate report.

The Kyiv Independent covered it and they have been generally reliable from what I've seen.

Now, as to your original question:

Would it be a war crime ?

Under Geneva, it would - if they actually carried it out.

But issuing a threat to do so isn't a crime itself as far as I can tell ... particularly given, that the threat is being leveled at foreign invading force (and not a civilian population) that itself has already committed massive numbers of war crimes ... including what was described at Nuremberg as the ultimate war crime:

Engaging in an unprovoked war of aggression.
I posted the twitter link because it was asked for and because that was the source I had. And inside the feed is the screen cap. Different than posting an image directly to my thumbnail attachment. The Facebook page was in Ukrainian so unless people can read the language it would be pointless to link to it.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I didn't watch the Biden show, but in all the clips I've seen the star of the show is Pelosi trying to keep her dentures in place. Some of her facial expressions are grotesque, most are comical. Knowing the camera would be on her the whole time, one would think she would make a dental appt ahead of time to make sure her teeth will stay put. And yes, I know this is irrelevant but it's still funny.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Well let’s look at a thorough investigation of what happened back in 2014 has to say:

I think the convergence between the extreme far-left and extreme far-right ... and their willingness to use each other's "narratives" is very interesting ... and quite telling.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I see Hannity is calling for some NATO countries to air raid the Russian convoy and then all of them deny they did it.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I see Hannity is calling for some NATO countries air raid the Russian convoy and then all of them deny they did it.

Which certainly confirms his status as an absolute moron, as well as an utter coward.

We're still waiting for him to undergo waterboarding ... like he promised.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I posted the twitter link because it was asked for and because that was the source I had. And inside the feed is the screen cap. Different than posting an image directly to my thumbnail attachment.

Ok.

The Facebook page was in Ukrainian so unless people can read the language it would be pointless to link to it.

Can be easily translated via Google.

I've been doing it for the last week quite frequently.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Any problem with that?

Hey Rags,

You remember when various chickenhawks and keyboard warriors were calling for some "certain other bad folks" (further south and east) to be bombed back to Stone Age - along with the surrounding (innocent) populations - and how it was just tough ... too bad ... stuff happens in war.

Turn it into glass baby.

Now that they're faced with an opponent with nukes they aren't quite so quick to run off at the mouth are they ?

Real tough guys.

Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Of course it may be an issue, I didn't ask you that.
Would you have a problem with a NATO plane taking a shot on the convoy? It's a simple yes or no question.
Actually your question was “ Any problem with that”? My answer to that question was: It may be an issue. (since Ukraine is not a NATO country and borders Russia. It likely would be seen by Russia as a provocative action.and possibly escalate the danger of the use of nukes in the area or elsewhere.
To your second question asking “ You have a problem with that?” My yes or no answer is YES.