October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Been sort of slow this week so I took a very short load in the wee hours of the morning and now picking up my 2nd load to run to the Cleveland area. Maybe it is picking back up with those government guys back to work.?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
Waiting for a pickup number..I hate waiting for something we should of had. Time is a wasting.. gotta go...

guido4475

Not a Member
See you later this afternoon, if you are still there !!!

On my way down as well..don't know if Cuz got out of there yet..I hope... sounds like a weekend load one get together at the famous Golden Corral ....lol..

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Waiting to get unloaded here in the Cleveland area and then hoping for a run North to go home as it has been a month since I laid eyes on my better half.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Pretty rainy gloomy day here in Detroit. Wondering if we are going to have a ball game tonight?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Everyone have a good Friday. Deciding if I should chance it here in Davenport or head towards Rockford. Really nothing more than a flip of the coin decision.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Are the banks closed in Bison?:confused:

Happy Birthday Ken. Welcome to old....

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I snorted my Timmies on that one. You meant BANK though I assume.

I did not want to offend the fine people of Bison by using the singular term. I did wonder what type of collateral is accepted though. Do they factor in the expected yearly cost of feed:confused:

Sorry about the Timmies.....