October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Morning gang. Rainy cold day here in Detroit. Wondering if I am going to have to sit out in the rain and watch my daughter play soccer or if they will cancel it.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have a Question....Could I use my Gold reward points to purchase a LOAD....Seems like I can not even buy a LOAD!!!!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
We had a little bad stretch that started last Friday and ended Tuesday. Did save itself towards the end of the week though.

What can ya say, it's expediting, well I guess you could say that's logistics !!!!!!
Hopefully next week will be better.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
We had a little bad stretch that started last Friday and ended Tuesday. Did save itself towards the end of the week though.

What can ya say, it's expediting, well I guess you could say that's logistics !!!!!!
Hopefully next week will be better.

Yeah, my powder got wet too....:rolleyes:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
I don't know what is more comical down here.....the no-name guy coming over and telling me and the other Load One Sprinter guy that he can carry 4,500# in his Ford van, or the guy next to him cooking food using a charcoal grill on top of his gas generator that is mounted on the front of his van like mine....

Stay tuned for updates as I am expecting some kind of big BOOM!!!...lol..

kurtkaoss

Active Expediter
Hi, gang. Remember me? Seems I forget about this....curse my - what were we talking about again?

Going on 52 hours empty in Knoxville, TN. Gonna see about an EM tomorrow...er, later today. This business is a cruel, cruel mistress. Gotta stay hopeful, and keep a sense of humor, though. Hope you all have a great day!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi, gang. Remember me? Seems I forget about this....curse my - what were we talking about again?

Going on 52 hours empty in Knoxville, TN. Gonna see about an EM tomorrow...er, later today. This business is a cruel, cruel mistress. Gotta stay hopeful, and keep a sense of humor, though. Hope you all have a great day!

Let me know if you go north... I'll head that way then...

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Home for the weekend, fun with the grandson and have a new addition to the the critters

4uqama8u.jpg

enutaza2.jpg

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

How funny you show up today. I was just asking about you last night to another driver, but I forgot your name haha. Seems like it's been a rather slow week over all for some. Hopefully it picks up this week. Glad to see your still around :)

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

welcome to the wonderful world of expediting aka crazy life..:p

guido4475

Not a Member
While sitting I try to stay as constructively busy as I can waxing, cleaning, doing paperwork, checking things on the van, greasing, etc..which bring positive results...you never know when you may have time to do it. And it helps keep my mind off of sitting..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tenntrucker kept telling me to get a real truck.....looks like I'll be that guy you'll be waiting for plowing I-90... blade and wing unit thru SD and operating that huge snowblower!!.....LOL

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the Pilot in Oak Grove KY. Doing some laundry and other odd clean up jobs. Need to be back to the yard by Tuesday, headed home on Wednesday to that I can re-new my drivers lic. Hope everyone has a great and safe week.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Tenntrucker kept telling me to get a real truck.....looks like I'll be that guy you'll be waiting for plowing I-90... blade and wing unit thru SD and operating that huge snowblower!!.....LOL

Well who am I going to harass? Good luck and don't be a stranger.

sent from my Galaxy S3