October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Any word on how Greenbay and Denver fared today in the NFL?

Peyton peeved

The Denver Broncos were expected to decimate the Jacksonville Jaguars -- and didn't. After the underwhelming win, Peyton Manning reminded everyone, "It's not easy to win football games."
Pack wins 19-17

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
No, we don't currently have those. We have thought about the travel cups, but with so many different varieties hard to pick one everyone would like?

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
No, we don't currently have those. We have thought about the travel cups, but with so many different varieties hard to pick one everyone would like?

White with Load 1 logo, blue stripe, and a year's free refills at Timmies......Easy.:rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We are currently switching over phone system and Internet access. You may see some short term delays and/or interruptions.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Note.. If a strange cell phone from Area Code 248 calls... May be Larry!

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok, it appears that we are back up and operating on the new phones system!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang! If anyone experiences any phone issue please let me know. Should have some advances coming as they keep on programming that will make it easier for everyone.

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Good morning from overcast Canton, MS. Starting to wonder if freight ever flows out of here! :confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
My called ID still shows unknown when dispatch calls...

Think I am going to watch the movie "Alien"...Sigourney Weaver was one tough woman....lol...and mean...merciless...especially when she shoots all those alien eggs with her gun...lol...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Guido, sent you a pm.

Anyone else getting this in the last few hours?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well brrrrr it's colder in Dallas then Detroit, that's just wrong haha.

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I preferred Sigourney Weaver's performance in Galaxy Quest. --eb

One of my all time favorites! [If you like to read, John Scalzi's 'Redshirts' has a similar theme, and just won a major award, because Scalzi is the bomb, lol.]
Yes, I know 'the bomb' is so last year, but this year's highest praise wouldn't pass the censor. ;)