October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Good thing is gang.... There IS a Pilot in Williston now... If you ever get a load to the oil patch.

Outside my circle.

nytapuna.jpg

sent from my Galaxy S3

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone heard anything about auto plants and Columbus day?

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Got a run from Tennessee to Kansas and now in Missouri waiting to get loaded for a run into Illinois.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning. Another great weather day on tap here in Detroit and another do or die night for our Detroit Tigers!

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Got the load delivered yesterday and now sitting in Illinois. It is sunny and nice here.

Managed to get my Load One October training completed for the contest today. :)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Welcome aboard again, and welcome to the wonderful, comical and always interesting world of EO.

Well our Tigers pulled it out last night. That makes for a good start to a Friday.

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Just got a run from Illinois to Birmingham, Alabama. Load One came through. :)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya just never know.... Took a 290 mile early Friday load, 80 mile DH (dispatched Thursday afternoon) Detroit to just inside of New York, Kept asking myself why I said yes. Laid down for some rest at 7am after delivery, not where I really wanted to be on a Friday, especially after just coming back in service on Thursday. Two hrs later, Jeremy calls with a load picking up where I dropped off going to Dallas. Delivers Monday AM. I can't complain about that :)

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
QC apparently is having issues tonight... system thinks I'm a hundred fifty miles from where I am...

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app