October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
From where he's going to have to park is about a city block of this that has not been plowed at all..my Canadian hubby is planning a day with the snowblower..he loves doing that! :D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
From where he's going to have to park is about a city block of this that has not been plowed at all..my Canadian hubby is planning a day with the snowblower..he loves doing that! :D

Just have him roll to the door. Then cut him out from the back of the snow ball, boom, snow man....

guido4475

Not a Member
But remember...it's cheap to live out there!!!... lol...I don't think it is worth dealing with that!..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Getting ready to head out to Livonia to pick up a load going direct to Tennessee. Hopefully no snow enroute to Tennessee. :)
Taylor is wet with rain.

Mike
Interlochen, Michigan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang. Sunny and 60 in Taylor this morning with no chance of snow! Things seem pretty busy out the gate this morning :D

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
60 more like high 40's, lol

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Great, hopefully they will get us outta Ithaca back toward the yard. Did a rescue on Sunday that was a round trip back to the yard but the round trip dry ran. So, here we are. Really wanted to be back there today to take care of some things. We'll give it awhile then head west a ways !!!

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Partly cloudy and a brisk 43 in Columbus Ohio this morning. At least we don't have any snow!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Getting ready to head out to Livonia to pick up a load going direct to Tennessee. Hopefully no snow enroute to Tennessee. :)
Taylor is wet with rain.

Mike
Interlochen, Michigan

No snow here

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Great, hopefully they will get us outta Ithaca back toward the yard. Did a rescue on Sunday that was a round trip back to the yard but the round trip dry ran. So, here we are. Really wanted to be back there today to take care of some things. We'll give it awhile then head west a ways !!!

Pretty busy and I have seen you reserved a few times already. Hopefully get you out of there soon.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, the wife is recovering very quickly, from her hip replacement. Due to the extra time I needed to help her, I wasn't able to stay in the truck I was driving, and now I've decided to go ahead and take a job local to home. It's been a joy working with all of you, and I wish everyone the very best.