October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Positive it is Xiggi,,,

Looks as if Tropical Storm Karen might NOT make it up to
hurricane status after all. That is good news for those folks
on the gulf coast. I wish them the best.

To those folks in the snow stay safe and warm and please do not send the snow down here to Taylor.

Mike Vaughn
Interlochen, Michigan

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
Looks like the promaster has already found its way into the recreational market..it says it won't let me upload this picture...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
And it is sitting on a single rear wheel chassis! I bet that's real stable! Lol...
Waiting for the consignee to get here and unload me...a nice balmy 41 degrees in Nebraska ...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And it is sitting on a single rear wheel chassis! I bet that's real stable! Lol...
Waiting for the consignee to get here and unload me...a nice balmy 41 degrees in Nebraska ...

OVM's house for the weekend?

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I can just see it..ken scrambling to change out of his body suit that he crochet 'd...lol...

Ken hasn't made it home yet..the roads are closed. and If you show up first you get to shovel...*lol*

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Let the deliveries begin! Well at least to my house haha. I have so many things being delivered I've lost count. My most anticipated one comes today as I finally join the smart phone world. After endless searching I finally settled on the iPhone 5c as my first smart phone :)

Cool! I just found an app that is really helpful: Drive Axle. It's a freebie that takes a photo of your document, lets you straighten/square it [guess I'm not the only one who takes crooked photos] and email it to whomever. It says the docs arrive cleaner and crisper than fax or scans, and judging by the one I emailed myself, it's the truth.
This changes [almost] everything - I'm loving it! ;)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
1011785_660958143934649_1959914014_n.jpg
1013458_660958130601317_1650620183_n.jpg
I got out of the house..thanks Cheri!

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
I like how you made the path just big enough for Ken to get in the door and drop his bags, at which point I have a mental image of you standing there handing off a snow shovel to Ken so he can finish clearing the path.....LOL He should be done by Monday of next week. :cool:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I like how you made the path just big enough for Ken to get in the door and drop his bags, at which point I have a mental image of you standing there handing off a snow shovel to Ken so he can finish clearing the path.....LOL He should be done by Monday of next week. :cool:
You are married too....eh?....LOL