October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Short sleeve shirt weather in Taylor, no way are we ready for snow.

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Had a good week so far,,,, Down to Kansas City and then back to Sterling Heights and now back at the yard. Maybe the roll of the dice or that magic rabbit in the hat can get me a long weekend run although the weather here is way better than snow.

Nice wheels John E.

Mike Vaughn
Interlochen, MI

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Now the bigger tree limbs are starting to fall under the weight of the snow...too many leaves and the weight of the snow and they're falling like toothpicks.

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Heads up to those down in the south (TennTrucker) like in LA, MS, AL, FL, GA and SC as Tropical Storm Karen is expected to become hurricane status on Friday or Saturday. Then make landfall in the gulf around AL or FL and head inland from there with heavy rains up into the Carolinas.

It would be nice if we could do a Load One convoy with relief supplies to those Americans hurt by the hurricane.

Thanks,
Mike Vaughn
Interlochen, Michigan

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heads up to those down in the south (TennTrucker) like in LA, MS, AL, FL, GA and SC as Tropical Storm Karen is expected to become hurricane status on Friday or Saturday. Then make landfall in the gulf around AL or FL and head inland from there with heavy rains up into the Carolinas.

It would be nice if we could do a Load One convoy with relief supplies to those Americans hurt by the hurricane.

Thanks,
Mike Vaughn
Interlochen, Michigan

No ones hurt yet mike let's think positive!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

Thanks,
Mike Vaughn
Interlochen, Michigan

Thanks for the info, I'm in the Huntsville area so should be ok. But about 3 hours from home, so if no call by 6 pm going to run home for the weekend.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Power flickering on and off here so am shutting this down..Good thing we heat with propane and have a woodstove furnace and firewood in the basement.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So this is what the EO app is like on my new iPhone with Siri doing all the typing cool