November Banter and Location

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Caryn came thru @ 15:30 picking up in Boston in Morning,Deliver Friday AM Chicago hopefully reload back to yard to pick up Item I had shipped to yard..Then cross my finger's for a good load over weekend (Jeremy)$$$$ Dollar Man......................................................
Happy Thanksgiving All.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'LL probably be snoozin...in the front lot by Inkster...if the gen ain't out I am not up...back to #7 now...that little run paid a ton!...

It's not how much you run, It's how much you run for...

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Sturbridge Ma, cold and raining, waiting to Load in A.M. @ Logan Airport then windy City Bound.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
At our delivery. then ti the yard to shower while Nick showers our house, then breakfast and bed. then with any luck a nice long load!!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
good mornin all, much better day here. sun starting to shine and no rain. could be the makins of a great day. hope you all get loads and dont forget to stop by if anyone coming this way friday has the time.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning oh coffee gang of mine! *slurp*

May the load gods shine on thee all and the profits you make not be small!:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good Morning, sittin at home...went to bed #3, haven't bthered to look this morning...if i get out good, if not, not a big deal....but ill stay in service thru the rest of the week, well if i am still here by sat..it will be a crap shoot with the UofM / osu game on at noon...but we will see..

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Delivered to Duncan, SC last night, going to pick up one now that's going to Whitby by way of The Yard. I'll get to spend Thanksgiving in The Yard! Yay! :D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
YES!!!! Thanks Pam!!! PU today here in the area...deliver to Piedmot SC....MONDAY BY 0300 !!!! It is a single Drum, and the pay i excellent!!!

As the old song says, "Loaded and "Home for the Holiday!"...wait...does it really say Loaded?/ and if it does, you think it might not mean loaded with freight!?!? :D

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you Dispatch and Load 1...

After a dry run late last week that left me hanging in DFW area for the weekend. I was surrounded by about 10 sprinters and 10 cargo vans that I could see. I had a dream (more of a nightmare) that I woke up on Monday morning to find out I was the only one still there. oddly enough just 2 mins. after waking from this dream dispatched called with a nice run to Anderson SC. I was the first person to leave not the last :) I sent a request in response to that QC message if we wanted to get home. I put my request in to get back toward Michigan. I was already planing on spending a missed holiday in Anderson and did not have high hopes, but took a nap and settling in just in case.
About 5hrs later I get a call from dispatch mentioning my note they had and was offered a load that picked up 30 miles away and dropped off 30 miles from my house :eek:
I must say I almost choked on my Taco Bell when he told me that. So here I sit, at home looking out at the lake, typing this and looking forward to a great Thanksgiving.
Thank you Load 1 for making this possible :)
Happy Thanksgiving to All :)