November Banter and Location

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
After sitting 55hrs in Jackson Tn I had a load going to Ky that turned out to be a dry run.
Still hoping to get out today!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Oil leak turned out to be coming from the front seal of the tranny. Will get it changed along with the charge air cooler when I come back out after thanksgiving.

JuJu, I don't get a discount at DRS. Just knowing they are there is enough.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Oil leak turned out to be coming from the front seal of the tranny. Will get it changed along with the charge air cooler when I come back out after thanksgiving.

Jeanna's a happy camper...got a trip to Baltimore and will get to be with family for Thanksgiving..nice!:)

shadow7663

Expert Expediter

Steve what ever happened with the International?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning gang....woke up still 3rd here but would be #1 at the Yard....sooo breakfast, wake up a bit and off yonder I'll giddy up..:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Sittin at the shop in Toledo....the truck was suppose to be ready at 0800...nope, sitting in the waiting room.....:mad:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
same here, well, not feelin grumpy. it is rainy and cold and gloomy. think this will be a good couch tater day with the wife. just snuggle up and do nothin.

oh, mornin all.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
My gosh that coffee is a wonderful thing..it pumps ya up and gets the juices flowing! Good Morning Everyone...may today be a bumper day of smiles and trips!:D:D:D

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Finally got the van estimated from Progressive. None of the Mercedes or Freightliner body shops have a paint booth large enough to accommodate a extended Sprinter and one tall enough because of the roof top ac.

Got a line on a big truck repair shop that may be willing to do it.

Happy Thanksgiving all.