November Banter and Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Truck is done, new ft shocks, and the oil and filter changed...the tire guy talked me out of replacing the tire..he aid yea it will rumble at slow speeds for a while, but with the amount of thread on it, other then the rumble there was no reason to replace it, since it already has 30,000 miles on it and it should go 100,000 easily....so I let it go and will see how it goes....

I think he was really just tryin to make up for not touching the truck at all yesterday afternoon and evening....no way he doesn't want to sell me a new tire if he didn't already screw up....

Anyhow, its all good and I am back in service....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Truck is done, new ft shocks, and the oil and filter changed...the tire guy talked me out of replacing the tire..he aid yea it will rumble at slow speeds for a while, but with the amount of thread on it, other then the rumble there was no reason to replace it, since it already has 30,000 miles on it and it should go 100,000 easily....so I let it go and will see how it goes....

I think he was really just tryin to make up for not touching the truck at all yesterday afternoon and evening....no way he doesn't want to sell me a new tire if he didn't already screw up....

Anyhow, its all good and I am back in service....

Just across town at Wally World US20/I75...go to the rear of the bus....LOL

Darn getting worse...was #1 then #3 and NOW #4!....how low can ya go....LOL Nap Time I guess...

Last edited:

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Rainy chilly day here in Pontoon Beach. Hoping for a nice long awesome holiday weekend load. Maybe GA, or FL

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

Darn getting worse...was #1 then #3 and NOW #4!....how low can ya go....LOL Nap Time I guess...

Looks like everyone had the same idea eh? It's so nice out this morning I'm going to go sit on the porch and crochet for awhile..making progress on this yellow doll dress...:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Originally Posted by OntarioVanMan

I was 6th at around 1030, figured i be dropping like a rock and end up being home all weekend...not nap time yet, but maybe the hot tub all by my lonesome!!! :D

mss1963

Expert Expediter
#1 here in Milldale Ct, only truck here since yesterday..Dispatch just called with load picking up in south Jersey 125 Dh but load need's to be pickedup by 1600!!!trying to go south down 95 and be there by required time I said that won't work...But atleast they are trying to get me out of here.