November Banter and Location

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Now you've got my mouth watering..I really miss those kinds of things...my idea of heaven would be to have a Dunking donuts across the street! Still think they've got just the best donuts!!!:)

Timbo's coffee is way better.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I'll agree on the coffee...but Timmy's screwed up their donuts when they started factory producing them...they used to be such a treat!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I'll agree on the coffee...but Timmy's screwed up their donuts when they started factory producing them...they used to be such a treat!

I like their wraps and chili. Donuts are an afterthought.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Yep up to about 5 or 6 years ago..every store bake their own donuts....now it is all mass produced...not as good...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Why is it when I look for extension cords to decorate with I can never remember where I put them from last year? Oh HONEY....got any idea?:confused:

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
For those interested Casey Jones restaurant off I-40 exit 80A behind Waffle House. Best food I have ever laid my fingers on and cheap too! I strongly suggest stopping in and if you do bring me some back!!!!

Now if you will excuse while I go sleep until Monday! Lol

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I am trying to convince Nick to let me put the little pink tree between the seats that I found the other day at Hobby Lobby. I love Christmas lights and decorations. I get excited when we drive by them and shriek like a little kid.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I just like to have it up before the ups and fedex deliver all the goodies...then it's just wrapping and stacking!:)

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am trying to convince Nick to let me put the little pink tree between the seats that I found the other day at Hobby Lobby. I love Christmas lights and decorations. I get excited when we drive by them and shriek like a little kid.

Tell Nick to call me if he needs to talk :p