November Banter and Location

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Good idea...when I was digging through all my craft boxes I found the makings for a wreath!

I have the 'Martha Stewart' gene too, lol. I make all my wreaths, and on this one, I painted the ornaments, even. [Crazy, but fun.] :eek:
Can't glitter my door logos [today, anyhow] as I have a load now - but I'm gonna do it one of these days. I really think ALL the Load1 logos ought to sparkle, because no one else does, and we are not like everyone else! :D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good idea...when I was digging through all my craft boxes I found the makings for a wreath!

I have the 'Martha Stewart' gene too, lol. I make all my wreaths, and on this one, I painted the ornaments, even. [Crazy, but fun.] :eek:
Can't glitter my door logos [today, anyhow] as I have a load now - but I'm gonna do it one of these days. I really think ALL the Load1 logos ought to sparkle, because no one else does, and we are not like everyone else! :D

I can see it now...my cats would be covered with glitter!

Just made some applesauce and banana bread...one more chore and then I can work on my bed doll again!:)

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
No no its not like that. I will have him explain later, but it happens more often than not after leaving Hobby Lobby.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
No no its not like that. I will have him explain later, but it happens more often than not after leaving Hobby Lobby.

Am I going to have to wait until Nick tells Ken the story and then Ken will have to call me to tell me...talk about a teaser...*lol*

Still waiting on that snow here...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded in Buffalo Grove(Chicago)...laid down at 4:01 pm..Caryn called at 4:04 pm...I said..What took ya so long..picked up 18 miles away and now in Coralville Iowa all delivered almost 14 hours early...I knew Whirlpool was open all night...as delivery time was 12 noon tomorrow...having a pretty good week hustling these loads off....little by little....:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I intend to live forever -- so far, so good...:p

Good morning gang....

Time to haul butt down the road...Off to Peru Ill....I need to snuggle up to Chicago if I really want to up my chances of yet another load to-day....this is no time to be playing around in Iowa....gotta hustle a bit...the last load paid good enough to be able to do this and still make out....:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning Peeps! Dodged the bullet with the snow so far...just south of me, but it looks like Minneapolis is next. Supposed to have another wave come thru later this morning though.

Need coffee!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Simmering up some canned tomatoes to make soup with...think it'll be beef and barley when it's done. Just looks like a good day for a hearty stew..

YOUR cats are driving me nuts...wanna go out but don't wanna stay out...*lol* They get so excited with the first snow..:)

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Hello everybody! at home with a load delivers monday in napoleon oh, about 20miles from home. last week ended in dearborn late friday , went home for the weekend, picked up sat. for a monday drop @ cleveland, load back to toledo then back home monday night.tues dh back to mentor oh going to spartanburg sc. after 2 day layover in sc. i got the load back to napoleon for monday. cant seem to get away from home now. thats what i get for Laura's complaining about being lonely, it shouldnt take long to wear out my welcome though she will be calling dispatch get him out of here!! well its a nascar and football weekend at our oldest son's house. see ya later

Tracy

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
About to go bang-bang-bang at Target Masters Shooting Range here in Garland, TX. Gotta do something to occupy my time.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
DH'd last night out of Huntsville AL to Manchester TN...had great BBQ for dinner andd Frankie called....So I left Manchester at midnight and DH'd to Gainesville GA...Loaded this morning and will be in Florence Ky by 1800....this week has turned out to be Very Very Good to Dennis...:D

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
we just rolled into the house for the holiday. had a good week capped off by a trip to san antonio then an imediate reload to berea, ky. all good payin loads. thanks dispatch. will be here till monday after turkey day. anyone close on friday after turkey day [ we are 27 mi. north of effingham on I-57 ] pm me and you are welcome for dinner. easy to get here and parking available. will be eating @ 2:00 central time. your all welcome if close. just let us know if possible.

brisket
sausage dressing
italian salad
potatoes
rolls
and i havent decided on the rest as yet.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
we just rolled into the house for the holiday. had a good week capped off by a trip to san antonio then an imediate reload to berea, ky. all good payin loads. thanks dispatch. will be here till monday after turkey day. anyone close on friday after turkey day [ we are 27 mi. north of effingham on I-57 ] pm me and you are welcome for dinner. easy to get here and parking available. will be eating @ 2:00 central time. your all welcome if close. just let us know if possible.

brisket
sausage dressing
italian salad
potatoes
rolls
and i havent decided on the rest as yet.

Sounds great. :) Went past Effingham the other day. Doubt I'll be near it again, but thanks for the offer. Besides, the wife would be ticked if I didn't show at home. :eek:

On a side note, why doesn't everyone talk about food when I'm home? :D

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Last edited:

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Did a local run yesterday followed up by a run down to Jackson Tn.... Turned out to be a good week but hoping to get 1 more in..... Lol gotta keep up with OVM he sets high standards

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did a local run yesterday followed up by a run down to Jackson Tn.... Turned out to be a good week but hoping to get 1 more in..... Lol gotta keep up with OVM he sets high standards
Be careful there...the higher the standard the further the fall...LOL