November Banter and Location

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Easy cure for boredom: find something and paint it!
I added some sparkle to my Load1 sweatshirt and the grille.
If I don't get a load tomorrow, I may add some' sparkle' to the Load 1 logo on the door......:D
Good idea...when I was digging through all my craft boxes I found the makings for a wreath!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Define "grumpy"

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Its the stage in the morning in which you get dirty looks and are lucky if I dont swing. Nick learned the hard way how not to wake me up.Now he stays in the front seat to wake me up...

Sitting outside of Dallas. It was chilly last night

guido4475

Not a Member
Its the stage in the morning in which you get dirty looks and are lucky if I dont swing. Nick learned the hard way how not to wake me up.Now he stays in the front seat to wake me up...

Sitting outside of Dallas. It was chilly last night

My freind Mike is also in that area.Nick and I were on the phone with him the other night.It may be worth the time to check out his truck, the way he has it set up.It would be perfect for the both of you.Call me for his #.Good Morning!

guido4475

Not a Member
When was the last time you woke up and realized that today could be the best day of your life? Participate in your dreams today. There are unlimited opportunities available with this new day. Take action on those wonderful dreams you've had in your mind for so long.
Remember, success is something you experience when you act accordingly.
Success is not something you HAVE, its something you DO....

Good Morning Gang....:)

Good morning, brother rubber from another mother!:eek:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Well Da Man is on the move and I'm on my second cup..time to get busy..have a great day and lots of miles everyone!:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
2 cups of coffee and 6 blueberry scones and Grump left the truck....:D...Now its waiting for a load out of Huntsville, Ala today.....At this point, the week is quickly drawing to a close..as I said, if nothing this evening, it will be BBQ in Manchester, TN for dinner tonight.....heck I am only 70 or so miles from there now....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Jenny wrote:

We are enjoying Taco Cabana for breakfast.

A few people you know turned me on to that place a few yrs ago...Some Really Great people named Randy & Ronda!!! :D

Oh and yes their breakfest is great too!!:)