November Banter and Location

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
What???? Nobody else is awake yet....... ????

Sitting at the petro near cottondale al looking at the tools I have in the truck trying to figure a way I can quietly remove chefs door on his van to gain access to his fridge....... Lol

I'm awake and sitting by the side of the road waiting for the tow truck. Turbo blew. :(

Good luck with Chef's door.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
That's a sucky feeling Steve!! Jenny..hope Nick's mom is doing good..

I just got home from a bit of shopping in two other towns and Ken should be pulling into the yard any second now..:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey I offered to feed Shadow...but he got a run!! Good to me you Shadow! I was about to DH up to TN and leave Shadow here, but he got a good run, so ill hang out here and see what happens.....

And Steve, Thanks for the info on the new Wendys burger, nothin better then a good greasey burger!!..But it was "Beef Tips and Noodles" for dinner tonight...now i am thinkin some dessert...just not sure what...:D

Last edited:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Turbo imploded. Could br done tomorrow if it shows up in time.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Hey I offered to feed Shadow...but he got a run!! Good to me you Shadow! I was about to DH up to TN and leave Shadow here, but he got a good run, so ill hang out here and see what happens.....

And Steve, Thanks for the info on the new Wendys burger, nothin better then a good greasey burger!!..But it was "Beef Tips and Noodles" for dinner tonight...now i am thinkin some dessert...just not sure what...:D

No problem Dennis. Just finished some Arby's and munching on Twinkies in a motel room. Priceless! :(

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Nicks mom is doing ok. I was able to make some.turkey tortilla soup for her and his dad. somehow i dumped a ladle of it on my leg while it was boiling. needless to say i am pretty sure i burnt my leg. Hoping it tastes ok. Joe called while I was making it so i didn't even get to try it.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nicks mom is doing ok. I was able to make some.turkey tortilla soup for her and his dad. somehow i dumped a ladle of it on my leg while it was boiling. needless to say i am pretty sure i burnt my leg. Hoping it tastes ok. Joe called while I was making it so i didn't even get to try it.

Maybe Nick will clue us in.....???:p

Nick? Leg of Jenny? LOL...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything

Good morning gang.....another day, another DOLLA....

At the "Yard"

4 weeks out now..another 5 to go.....I've never stayed out 9 weeks....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything

Good morning gang.....another day, another DOLLA....

At the "Yard"

4 weeks out now..another 5 to go.....I've never stayed out 9 weeks....
Good morning dear..it's not that I'm betting you won't, but I've got the turkey, the cranberries and the pie makings "JUST IN CASE"!!!!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
On my second cup. Free here at the motel. Free breakfast was pretty good.

Cereal, danish, bagels, waffles, biscuits and gravy, juice and coffee. Tummy is full even if my wallet isn't.

Should hear something about the truck around 1100.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
On my second cup. Free here at the motel. Free breakfast was pretty good.

Cereal, danish, bagels, waffles, biscuits and gravy, juice and coffee. Tummy is full even if my wallet isn't.

Should hear something about the truck around 1100.

Wow...you didn't eat all that? They sure do put on a carb heavy feast don't they..my numbers would spike thru the ceiling on that...*LOL*

Good luck with the truck...I think Ken just might be at that diesel repair shop by the office..hope his part came in....

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Wow...you didn't eat all that? They sure do put on a carb heavy feast don't they..my numbers would spike thru the ceiling on that...*LOL*

Good luck with the truck...I think Ken just might be at that diesel repair shop by the office..hope his part came in....

I wasn't supposed too???? All you can places always hated me. I have a hollow leg.

If his position is Inkster, he's at DRS.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I wasn't supposed too???? All you can places always hated me. I have a hollow leg.

If his position is Inkster, he's at DRS.

You're pretty lucky...most women would hate you for that...*lol*

Yep...that's where he is..Where are you stuck in the motel at?

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
You're pretty lucky...most women would hate you for that...*lol*

Yep...that's where he is..Where are you stuck in the motel at?

That has been mentioned before more than once.

I'm in Mt. Vernon, IL.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I stopped at a Laquinta Inn this week and had a free breakfast..the sign out on the road said free breakfast so I went in and took advantage of the offer, then went on and made my del 2.5 hours early...that sure is nice of these hotels to offer free breakfast..LOL

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
That has been mentioned before more than once.

I'm in Mt. Vernon, IL.

It's too bad these breakdowns only happen away from home! I see on FB that Guido's u joints came apart...wonder if he's over there too.

Man it's cold out and we're supposed to get our first measurable snow this weekend...good thing I've got lots to do inside!