November Banter and Location

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok thanks jenny he must have had the night off last night or i was having so much fun eating my taco,s no hang on it was my burritta that i must have miss him
so back to my polishing improving my aussie bronze tan all over
but thanks a lot for replying ...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I had seen someone else was heading down there, but forgot to look to see who it was...I'll probably end up at the Petro in the AM after my delivery....

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
No I hadn't...usually a grandaughter gets lucky...have you sold on there? What is Etsy?

Etsy.com is a place where I could spend hours shopping. lol. i used to have a store.on there in which i sold the jewelry that I made. i also sold some of nicks moms scarves and blankets on there. it is all handmade stuff. from painting jewelry art and much more.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
As I was heading down here to southern IL yesterday, coming down I196 onto I94 I decided to stop at what I thought was the Flying J in Benton Harbor to fuel and grab something to eat.

Well, the J is becoming a Pilot and is all torn up inside. I fueled, and with Chef's menu rolling around in my head I walked into the Wendy's.

Bemoaning my lot in life sucking down frozen dinners and fast food, I ordered my usual Jr. bacon double cheeseburger, chili, and coffee. Back at the truck, I opened the bag and was surprised about the size of the cheeseburger. Opening the wrapper I was shocked to see that they had changed the hamburger patties to resemble a small version of their full size ones. Boy was it good. The American greasyburger is back. I had heartburn for the next two hours. It was great. :D

I recommend it highly.:D:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Etsy.com is a place where I could spend hours shopping. lol. i used to have a store.on there in which i sold the jewelry that I made. i also sold some of nicks moms scarves and blankets on there. it is all handmade stuff. from painting jewelry art and much more.

I'm checking it out now..just saw Annabel..in pink...I've made her a few times...And it's giving me lots of new ideas! Thanks for the tip Jenny!:)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
As I was heading down here to southern IL yesterday, coming down I196 onto I94 I decided to stop at what I thought was the Flying J in Benton Harbor to fuel and grab something to eat.

Well, the J is becoming a Pilot and is all torn up inside. I fueled, and with Chef's menu rolling around in my head I walked into the Wendy's.

Bemoaning my lot in life sucking down frozen dinners and fast food, I ordered my usual Jr. bacon double cheeseburger, chili, and coffee. Back at the truck, I opened the bag and was surprised about the size of the cheeseburger. Opening the wrapper I was shocked to see that they had changed the hamburger patties to resemble a small version of their full size ones. Boy was it good. The American greasyburger is back. I had heartburn for the next two hours. It was great. :D

I recommend it highly.:D:D

Man I want one! Sounds SOOOOOOOOOOO good!:)

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Man I want one! Sounds SOOOOOOOOOOO good!:)

Boy, it was. I normally hit MickyD's because of the coffee, but this is going to be my first choice from now on.

I found a Kroger store here in Mt. Vernon and stopped to restock my freezer with the dreaded frozen dinners before heading up here to the TA. I noticed a Wendy's, but couldn't get the truck in their lot. I didn't want to try and get across the 47 lane road on foot,:eek: so I drooled as I went by.:(

One thing about frozen dinners, the Kroger had Stouffer's corn souffle. It is excellent and I bought two. One is going in the micro tonight.;)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Boy, it was. I normally hit MickyD's because of the coffee, but this is going to be my first choice from now on.

I found a Kroger store here in Mt. Vernon and stopped to restock my freezer with the dreaded frozen dinners before heading up here to the TA. I noticed a Wendy's, but couldn't get the truck in their lot. I didn't want to try and get across the 47 lane road on foot,:eek: so I drooled as I went by.:(

One thing about frozen dinners, the Kroger had Stouffer's corn souffle. It is excellent and I bought two. One is going in the micro tonight.;)

ok...be proud...you've made me drool twice now...*LOL*

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
and Jenny..this is the one I plan on starting next...I've made about three of her..

Crochet Fashion Doll 15 Southern Belle by MemoryMadeForYou

Much more patience than I have. Nicks mom taught me how to crochet about two years ago. I started on a blanket, that then decided was going to be a scarf done in the wrong directions, which then tuned into a dog tug of war toy because I got about 20 rows done in 3 months. I would either get very frustrated or bored. They are very nice though and you have lucky grandchildren. I have an afghan that my great grandma had made for me when I was a kid.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got into Ala 3 hours earl ans was able to get the 2 guys that were there to unload me even though the were closed for recieving...Got lucky again....At the petro, but didn't see Shadow...will have to look for him later after I get some sleep...

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
What???? Nobody else is awake yet....... ????

Sitting at the petro near cottondale al looking at the tools I have in the truck trying to figure a way I can quietly remove chefs door on his van to gain access to his fridge....... Lol