November Banter and Location

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Can't quite get in the Christmas spirit yet..got the between projects blahs...still trying to figure out what to get for Ken for Christmas.....:confused:

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I was hoping it would put me in a better mood. As for Christmas gifts for Ken that's a tough one. I have all of Nicks ordered. We aren't buying gifts for anyone but the nephews so there wasn't much shopping to do:(

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ran a shorty, Dh'd from Toledo to Hudson Mich, then delivered to Taylor, Mi..No not the yard, but i did end up there..sat and talked with Scott then got one from romulus to Oscoda, Mi...Delivered, had dinner at the Au Sable Inn and then Dh'd down to the "J" on I75 in Saginaw, Mi...Time for bed...:)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Can't quite get in the Christmas spirit yet..got the between projects blahs...still trying to figure out what to get for Ken for Christmas.....:confused:

Is it too late to make him a quilt in a lizard pattern? :D

PS did you ever try those bags that suck the air out [ok, I think the vacuum does that part, but you know what I mean] to save space on shipping? I always wondered if they work....:confused:

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter

PS did you ever try those bags that suck the air out [ok, I think the vacuum does that part, but you know what I mean] to save space on shipping? I always wondered if they work....:confused:

Nope, they don't work. Speaking from experience

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Scored a load to Nashville, IL. Felt good to be moving. :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

JimF51

Seasoned Expediter
Morning all. Still at home, but in service, after a excellent weekend at home with the better half (way better!).

Nothing yesterday, hope I move out today.

Wish I had read OVM was in Haw River on Sunday, would have driven up and bought him breakfast :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning....gang....1st cuppa here....

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning all. Still at home, but in service, after a excellent weekend at home with the better half (way better!).

Nothing yesterday, hope I move out today.

Wish I had read OVM was in Haw River on Sunday, would have driven up and bought him breakfast :)

I was thinking of relocating last night on my own dime...To the Walmart there...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
:):)

Those bags work wonderfully...I'd never have gotten all of them in one box if not for that! I sure didn't ship any air in THAT box!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Morning all, setting at utility. Becoming full fledged load one this morning. Big logos going on, then back to the yard.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's pretty much it too! It's true what they say...you don't own cats...they own you!:D

When my cats aren't happy, I'm not happy.
Not because I care about their mood but because I know they're just sitting there thinking up ways to get even....:eek:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
When my cats aren't happy, I'm not happy.
Not because I care about their mood but because I know they're just sitting there thinking up ways to get even....:eek:

I think they need to go on a road trip with you...it wouldn't be boring..and they talk more than a lizard!:)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Come on, big money, big money. Kind of makes you think you are on the wheel.

Did you release john junior ? Now I know why you took so much time off this year, you got additional income at home. LOL