November Banter and Location

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A Buckeye football player was almost killed today in a tragic horse back riding accident. He fell from the horse and was nearly trampled to death.
Luckily, the manager of the Wal-Mart came out and unplugged the horse.......LOL

On 2nd coffee now...:D

Now that's funny :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Originally Posted by Wolfeman68

Steve, if you see me, stop by, I do have 3-4 extra servicing..I'll share....Normalli i give a few meals away at the exit ramps, especially as it gets colder...but I also have been known to feed hungry Expediters!!! Xiggi likes my meat loaf and mashed taters..:D

Speaking of Xiggi, haven't seen him or heard from him in a while..anyone have any Idea whats up with him??:confused:

He has a problem with sprinter...He should be at Load1 north right now.....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So Pam just called...seems I won a door prize from Saturdays event....A meal for 4 at MacD's....2 meals and 2 happy meals....wonder what toys come with them?....LOL

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello Atlanta. Why am I looking at 50 foot tall chichen, or is that suppose to be a falcon:rolleyes: Accross from the wally here is a KFC with a huge chicken as part of the building with a moving beak and eyes that spin around. Pretty creepy if you ask me :eek:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Yes they are! We only use them for other business on certain occasions. We use USPS every day and ship all over the world. You can't beat the rates especially with those flat rate boxes.
6 quilts wouldn't have fit in their largest box..had to improvise. I would have had to use 6 of their big boxes and that would have cost more than UPS this time around.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Thank Turtle...you just gave me an idea...think I'll get Ken a small glass terrarium for the next lizard he catchs so he can have a traveling companion..I was pulling out my hair for ideas!

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Just woke up from my afternoon nap after the wife fed me an awesome dinner. Did another Macro 19 and it looks like dispatch has moved a good amount of units today! Sitting #2 out....:D Good job dispatch!!!!!