March 2017 this and that.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in service, Macon, GA. Shiny new tires, mounted up, got 185,000 out of the old ones. Made a appointment for medical needs, guess walking in doesn't work anymore.

Slow time, so I guess I made an appointment with the VA clinic for the hearing check.

Could not believe, there's no address posted on the building. Circled for 45 mins, decided to call in and got new direction. And....parking is full so I had to park a mile down the road and ran like hail to get to the appointment. Late, and I'm huffing and puffing to the receptionist.

Lol.....so much for the appointment. Though, overall customer service is great. Much better than expected.

While waiting, saw many veterans of the Korean War, WW II, Vietnam...I could be wrong, but thought I saw a veteran of the 1775 American Revolution War too. Lol...

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wife just sent me text saying to stay parked for awhile due to winds up to 65mph. I'm without a weather app at this time. Its strong down here in Indy, Is it bad out there where you are?
Don't go anywhere today unless its due east ! Its brutal ......darn near the worst sustained winds I've ever seen . I did a Columbus to Tecumseh this morning and it was BAD ! Came home right after drop and anything remotely north and south driving is horrendous !

Reactions: Slo-Ride