March 2017 this and that.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well folks I'm the proud owner of a 2017 Transit T-350 "ecoblaster" (thanks moot!) getting the cargo area insulated tomorrow and hopefully E-track on Weds! Anyone know a good place to buy etrack in Ne ohio western pa area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Harbor Freight or Northern Tool carry E-trac .... not the cheapest .. but they have it .... congrats on new ride ....

To put you in the correct EO mood .. here is a picture for you...
134b0c9b0fae13d1941fe6cd320d9c7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh my dispatcher messed up 03/06 and this load picked up 03/07. She apologized and I was okay with waiting an extra day, she always hooks me up with great loads so I can't complain!

Reactions: ntimevan

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I taped a Tom Jones special from PBS and just turned it on... he's still got the voice and a pretty head of white hair!
Bet you were focusing on his gyrating hips

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

My hubby grew up in Pontipridd Wales (after he was evacuated there due to the bombing in London during WW2 and he came home from school one day at 9 years old and his house wasn't there. They put the school children on busses and shipped them down to Wales. His parents finally found him 3 months later.) Tom Jones and Fred's brother were friends. My Fred got Tom his 1st gig in a pub. My BIL had the gig called Pete Small and the Deavalons. Long story short....Tom went on to stardom and Pete was at the wrong place at the wrong time. In the meantime we met up with Tom when we lived in Miami and several times in Vegas.
I taped a Tom Jones special from PBS and just turned it on... he's still got the voice and a pretty head of white hair!

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well folks I'm the proud owner of a 2017 Transit T-350 "ecoblaster" (thanks moot!) getting the cargo area insulated tomorrow and hopefully E-track on Weds! Anyone know a good place to buy etrack in Ne ohio western pa area?

Congratulations!
I made a mistake when I installed mine that I got steel ones instead of aluminum. It was just easier to weld.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

Right next door to the Flying J in Hubbard. I remember they have track, bars, and straps. Decent price too, that I recall.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Take a road trip down to Lodi Metals!

Lost in Space.

Reactions: in-Transit

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Right next door to the Flying J in Hubbard. I remember they have track, bars, and straps. Decent price too, that I recall.

I'm going to check it out this morning and make a call to Lodi metals ! I've bought from them before but didn't want to field trip it today !

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a letter in the mail from a investment company that kinda local to me, it said they had a person that was interested in buying my company. Just fill out the form and mail back if I'm interested. How much is a crappy Ford van worth?? I filled out the form and stated 1.5 million would buy it all lol

Lost in Space.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Got a letter in the mail from a investment company that kinda local to me, it said they had a person that was interested in buying my company. Just fill out the form and mail back if I'm interested. How much is a crappy Ford van worth?? I filled out the form and stated 1.5 million would buy it all lol

Lost in Space.
I'll send you a check today

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

My hubby grew up in Pontipridd Wales (after he was evacuated there due to the bombing in London during WW2 and he came home from school one day at 9 years old and his house wasn't there. They put the school children on busses and shipped them down to Wales. His parents finally found him 3 months later.) Tom Jones and Fred's brother were friends. My Fred got Tom his 1st gig in a pub. My BIL had the gig called Pete Small and the Deavalons. Long story short....Tom went on to stardom and Pete was at the wrong place at the wrong time. In the meantime we met up with Tom when we lived in Miami and several times in Vegas.

You're a LUCKY woman!!!:)

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
So, today is a "Day Without Women"? Is participation based on the gender you were born to, or, the gender you identify as? Life is becoming so confusing!